Chapter 7

Hello everyone! Hopefully this chapter doesn't suck like all the other do! Mostly likely does because I am not a creative person. Anyway, here it is!

Starts out weird also

________________________________________

My hands,
Your hands
Tied up
Like two ships.

Drifting
Weightless.
Waves try to break it.
I'd do anything to save it.
Why is it so hard to say it?

My heart,
Your heart
Sit tight like book ends.

Pages
Between us
Written with no end.
So many words we're not saying.
Don't wanna wait 'til it's gone.
You make me strong.

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."
But I don't care,
I'm not scared of love.
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong
That you make me strong?

Think of
How much
Love that's been wasted.

People
Always
Trying to escape it.
Move on to stop their heart breaking.
But there's nothing I'm running from.
You make me strong.

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."
But I don't care,
I'm not scared of love.
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong?

So, baby, hold on to my heart, oh, oh.
Need you to keep me from falling apart.
I'll always hold on.
'Cause you make me strong.

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."
But I don't care.
I'm not scared of love.
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong?

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."
But I don't care,
I'm not scared of love.
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong
That you make me strong?

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."
But I don't care,
I'm not scared of love.
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong
That you make me strong?

December 4th 9:27 pm

The call. I already knew who it was from, no doubt about it. I just don't see how they even got my number in the first place. I haven't shared any information like that with anyone unless it was Randy and unfortunately, John. I knew these few days with Randy wouldn't have been a picture perfect. Dean always has something up his sleves and it annoys the hell of me.

My emotions toward him is really undescrible. I falling all over him one moment, and then the next, "I fucking hate." I don't see why I get these emotions. I don't like Dean and never will.

As of John, I haven't seen, heard, or talk to him. I don't blame him. After all, I am such a total screw up. I miss his voice, though. I miss everything about him. He was like my dad, but Randy replace him when I knocked him out of the picture. I regret not apologizing to him because I hate it to what it has become.

I noticed something else while I've been here in my Ohio home, the voices, they have gotton so much stronger these last few days and I don't know why. They're always yelling at me. Yelling things that shouldn't be repeated, or even legal as a matter of fact. I don't remember anyone in my family having a mental disorder so it couldn't be that. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

December 5th 9:31 pm

Voices,"I hope you know that you are the most worthless person to ever live."

"You weight like sixteen tons. More than a steel cage, how pathetic."

"You do know  Randy hates you, right? He's only with you because he feels sorry for you."

"Maybe you should just go play in some traffic, it's a good and fast way to die."

They're only getting louder each day. The words are screeching at me. I don't see how It's possible for something liked this to happen. I already knew that over haft the WWE roster hates me, but now my own mind is turning against me.