Chapter 2

"Grace, I want you."

Dean's lips lean close to mine, his hot breathe breathing against It. His dark eyes stared Into mine. I felt like was In some kind of trance, one that John and Randy wouldn't be proud of. I shouldn't like It, but I do.

I feel like I'm In a story where the good girl likes the bad boy. It seems stupid, but It's very relevant to my situation. You see, Dean Is that bad girl. He's mysterious, quiet, and he likes hurting people. On the other hand, I'm the exact opposite of him. I'm loud, very open about myself, and I wrestle people I love entertaining the fans. We are exact opposites and we'll never work out.

"I know, you're little friends, John and Randy, are telling you should stay away, well, you should listen to them," he said In a slow raspy voice. His words diappointed me. I was kind of hoping he would put up more of a fight instead of walking away and leaving me.

I stood dumbfounded at his words. People walked by me,thinking that I was just odd for just standing there, with my jaw slightly open. I stood there for a few minutes before deciding to head back to the hotel to get some rest. I checked back in my room,on the third floor, room number 84. I changed back In some comfortable clothing and laid down on the bed.

My emotions of Dean were every. Mostly of anger and sadness.

"I'm so stupid,"I said to no one,"I shouldn't even be around Dean. I shouldn't think about him. He's bad news. Just like Randy and John has been saying since the beginning. I do not need to around him. I shouldn't even be paying any attenion to him. I need to go on to my normal business and just be around some good influence."

I stop what I was saying and look over at the clock, 11:38pm was the time. I turn my head to face directly back up at the ceiling and waited until tireness took over me and let me go Into a dreamless sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next morining I woke up with banging on my door, "Grace! Wake up!" John shouted. I look at the clock once again.

"John! It's 6am! I want to get some sleep!" I yelled back. The banging stop, but the door was knock down to the floor and John was on top of It.

"What the fuck John? Are you trying to kill me?" I asked loudly.

"No, I just wanted to see my bestfriend In the whole wide world," he said In a girly voice.

"John, your gayness Is showing," I chuckled.

"Oh my gosh Grace! How did you ever find out?!" He dramticly scream.

"I've always known," John and I laugh for a while before deciding to head down to the lobby to get some breakfast.

We order our food from the restaurant they had inside the hotel. John decided to sit In the far corner so we could spy on people and be able to talk privately without fans mobbing us down. Weired, but It's actually kind of fun. 

When we're at Wendy's, Burger King, and sometimes McDonalds, we get a window seat so we can look outside to watch the cars go by, and make fun of them.

"So, Miss Grace, the whole locker room Is talking about the two little run In with two Shield members, wanna tell me what happen?" He curiously asked.

Ugh, I knew he dragged me out of my room for a reason. 

"Well, nothing happen," I said bluntly.

"Really? You actually ran Into them. I was told that Seth got pretty upset, am I right?" I nodded.