Chapter 15

*CALUM'S POV*

I walked into the hotel room and was immediately tackled to the floor by my bandmates. I fell into the couch with an 'oof' and tried to push the guys off me.

"So how was it Romeo?" Ashton asked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. 

"It was nice," I replied, standing up and walking to the kitchen. The guys laughed and followed me. 

"Oh no you don't," Luke said grabbing my hood and pulling me back, "Tell us all." 

I frowned at him, "Gentlemen don't kiss and tell."

Mikey whooped, "So you did kiss her?!" 

Whoops.

I shrugged. And Ashton ruffled my hair, "Little Calum growing up, look at you."

I smiled and continued searching the fridge. I pulled out a coke and popped it open. I took a sip and placed the can on the table. I was sort of exhausted, but not to a point where I wanted to sleep. The flight had been alright, better than I had predicted. The first few hours were the worst. All I could think about was Macie and the fans in the airport and what all this now meant for her. I struggled over the idea of where we stood and what I should do with my fake account and everything. Eventually I had worried myself to sleep and I hadn't woken up until the plane had landed and my guard was shaking me awake. We had driven to the hotel and then I'd been interrogated by my friends.

"So are you guys a thing or what," Michael asked, taking a sip of my drink knowing I wouldn't mind. 

"I don't know," I shrugged. Michael slammed the can back on the table, making some soda spill over.

"How do you not know?"

"We spent like a day together," I answered.

Wow. It had only been a day hadn't it. One day. And all that happened. The meet in the airport, he slight awkward pauses at the beginning, the few hours spent on her couch. I longed to go back and re-live it over and over again. I felt my mouth fall open slightly as I remembered the feeling of her lips against mine.

"Um hello, earth to Calum," Luke said waving his hand in front of my eyes, "What are you guys?"

"I don't know, I just said that," I answered, slightly aggravated, "Why does everything need a label?"

Luke threw his hands up in surrender and rolled his eyes. I knew I was overreacting a little bit, but why did they need to know every detail? It was what it was. I picked up my soda and walked out of the kitchen, "I'll let you boys know when I know."

Ashton ran up behind me, "Okay but I think you should ditch the fan account."

I shrugged, "Or I could just delete it."

"Or you could get all of us to follow it and then give it away to someone."

I nodded, "Sounds like a plan, tell the others and we'll give it away later today," I glanced at the clock it was still quite early in the morning and I yawned as I thought about it. 

- - - - - - 

A few hours later, I logged into my fake account and opened my notifications to see the 5/4 the fans were always going on about. Still pretending to be Alex, I typed up my tweet:

"@calmemaybe: I've got 5/4 on this account as well as another, so I feel like giving this one away, RT if interested!"

As I figured, the tweet immediately blew up and a bunch of tweets flooded my mentions. We scrolled through the countless reasons of why people should be given my account when we finally stumbled across one that I saw fit to give.