Part 18

"This is a mistake, Gandalf."

"Queen Reydreil. I cannot stop this. I have no power. All I know is your companion Adrian has set a war between him and Thrabduil."

"I had nothing to do-" she growled as she was forced into her knees, head pushed over the piece of marble, her neck right at the edge.

"Listen, Gandalf." She said her voice cracking. "You must set things right-" her voice thick with emotion. Gandalf could only state with sorrow, his lips down turned "- Thranduil.....he must....learn not to despise his way of ruling and himself-" Reydreil choked on her the lump on her throat before letting tears slip out "-tell me him not to feel guilty, I forgive him, I know when the truth comes out he will blame himself for my e-execution but he did the right choice from what he knew. Tell him I never tried to trick him or play him over, neither was I out for the blood of his people. His people are my people, I'm supposed to protect the silvans and sindarins. Tell him his family was never disspointed in him. Well it's never too late to spill secrets, I knew his grandfather. He was a proud man who took pride in his family. He was proud of him. I forgive him, I won't forget neither will those left of me but I forgive and still offer him my love." She whispered before closing her eyes as she heard a sword being unsheathed next to her.

All she could concentrate was on the sun lightly beaming down onto her dress. The cool marble contrasting the heat of her skin, a breeze set in the air while no chirps of birds and shuffling of rabbits even existed.

'Mummy, how do the humans do it? Death seems scary.

It is but listen my love, death is sometimes the beginning for someone and sometimes for others it is a will of goodbye. They have done what they wanted to. Now they are ready to say bye to those they love.

That's awful.....what if those they love don't want them to go? To not say goodbye,

Life isn't fair sometimes my child. Death is expected for some people.
Always.
Escape and fear.

I wouldn't want anyone I love to die. I would give my life instead. '

"May you be forgiven by vallar for your sins against his creations."

"May vallar forgive you for executing his children." She whispered under her breath honestly.

*SWING*

Gandalf set his face to a cold ridge and struggling for his magic as blood streams down the white marble. The lustrous green grass being soaked by blood.

Gandalf nodded to the guard who nodded back solemnly before getting up on his horse and riding towards the battlefield to give thranduil the news.

-

Thranduil gritted his teeth as Adrian leaped at him once the guard had announced the news.

The battle ground started looking like a war. Everyone out everyone's blood. For their queen and king.

Some would say the two rivals. Running for power while the majority would say a couple, love and justice together.

Thranduil didn't care that his teary eyes were their for everyone to see.

He felt pain bloom in his heart and for some reason he didn't care if he would die right now.

Maybe that's why he didn't bother to defend himself as a arrow approached him fast and quick.

Before he knew it, there was a blooming stark pain in his chest.