Part 7

Evol si truh

Sesruc nrub

Yme treah spir

ekil ehte gincrewn slous

A soft melancholic voice flowed through the calm air. Her voice holding heavy pain as she voiced out in her lyrics and voice.

The whole song sounded breakingly depressing and heart wrenching.

Servants passing by the guest chambers had halted to listen to the beautiful singing that held sharp pain. Not only that the song itself was in a different language and one they could not identify.

Two guards from the Royal patrol, a elleth and a Ellon , named lithia and badirill had stopped to ask why 3 maids had halted in front of a guest chamber until they heard the singing.

"What is these words lilia?" A young elleth maid asked to her friend next to her. Her Light brown hair braided similar to her blonde haired friend.

Lilia turned to her freind, her turquoise eyes held sympathy and hurt from the relentless pain that seemed to echo from her heart to words.

"I do to know Mellon nin (my freind) but the heavy burden that must plague her happiness hurts my soul..." Lilia muttered, a Low tone.

"What is the reason of this commotion, Lithia and Badirill, We are supposed to be departing for the morning patrol, what are you dong lurking around here?" Tauriel, the second in command of the royal patrol questioned, striding gracefully down the hall, approaching the commotion.

The two guards, now realising their stupidity for forgetting such a thing, felt small under the intense but kind gaze of the silvan-elf.

"We apologise, we were to indulged in our curiosity." Lithia apologised before nodding her head at the red flame haired elf.

Tauriel, felt her eyebrows raise slightly in surprise, that two of her best guards had been easily distracted but she gave them a small nod to show that it was fine and their mistake wouldn't be echoed back to the council about how disorganised or easily distracted the royal guards were.

"Curiosity gets the best of many beings, but I ask of the maids to return to their duties." Tauriel ordered politely causing all the maids, to nod calmly before walking serenely back to their duties with a longing to listen to the broken melodies that came from the guest chamber.

"Who occupies the chambers? it is rare for the king to allow such extravagance to any." Tauriel asked quietly, her voice blending in with the soft wind blowing in the air. Her warm brown eyes glittered as she felt the melody struck her unlike any voice.

Badirill inclined his head reluctantly before speaking , "it is the lady that had been captured yesterday for trespassing, Prince legolas gave the chambers to the elleth....if you could name her of that." Badirill whispered the lady part hesitantly but curiosity pulling at his tone.

"Very well. Follow me, shall I remind you two, Mellon nins , you are lucky that I have caught you in the act, for it had been the king or a member of the council, you would have been punished, please do not incline to your needs so easily again." Tauriel spoke strongly but with a soft undertone, not being able to be as harsh with her freinds.

They both nodded gratefully before sync fully exiting down the throne hall.

-

"This decision was made by your son by his empathy, decisions in a kingdom is made without the emotions, Hir vuin." A elf as old as thranduil stated his cold green eyed daring to stare at Thranduil in the eyes. As if to challenge him. The old elf was called by the name of Lord saner who was mostly admired by the kingdom for his long loyalty but no one could approach with his cold demeanour and recently Lord saner had become more and more ruthless about his words around the king, his words could be charged as offensive.