Part 4

Thranduil was still waiting for the trespasser to enter his throne but it seemed his guards were taking his time and it irritated him slightly even though he felt better physically.

As Thranduil was about to relax in his throne for a few minutes his son barged through and bowed on one knee in courtesy before getting up with a stern expression.

"Hir vuin, the trespasser decided to create some trouble for the guards while being assisted down the halls." Legolas stated clear and calm, looking at his father waiting for orders with his emotionless eyes that were slightly in adoration.

Legolas had always adored his father since he was a young elf ling that ran around with a wooden bow in the halls, his father was a great warrior with great wisdom, his power and magic unlike anyone's. The grace in his movements were king like and Legolas wished to be such a king to his people in the future.

Thranduil stared at Legolas with questioning eyes, he had told Legolas before, just because he was part of the royal guards patrols didn't mean he had to courtesy every time he came to note the report about the patrol.

Thranduil cleared his mind before crossing a leg over the other and leaning backwards into the throne with his crossed legs leant to one position arrogantly but with intimidation.

"Bring the elleth in." Thranduil demanded clearly with a grace in his tone. His icy eyes looking down at legolas. A familiar shade of blue stared back up at the Kings eyes before looking down.

Legolas nodded before turning his head to his back in a gesture to bring the trespasser in. Legolas moved back to the side as two guards held the arm of now wearing cloaked figure.

Legolas furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as to why the elleth was wearing a hooded cloak and where she had or more importantly who had she gotten it from?

The guards curtsied to the king before bowing down to Legolas with a guilty expression making Legolas sigh internally.

She had probably tricked them in giving her a hooded cloak with her lost vulnerable maiden facade. She had tried to do the same to Legolas when he first captured her but he didn't fall for it as easily as his friends in the patrol.

Thranduils eyebrow raised questioningly at the black silky cloak before he glanced at Legolas who gave a indifferent expression.

"Reveal her." Thranduil commanded coldly as his eyes started scrutinising the trespasser in the cloak.

Before the guards could, reluctantly, pull down her hood, her hands pushed upwards and broke the metal chains which caused the guards to halt in awe for a split second before getting into action.

The elleth swivelled her leg downwards tripping both guards before grabbing both the swords in theirs sheathes and pointing it at the neck of both guards.

Thrnaduil stood from his Throne with a intimidating scowl as he stood over her watching the scene unravel with anxiousness.

Legolas had already grabbed an arrow and was pointing it at her but the elleth knew he wouldn't be able to shoot her with his friends life in her hands.

She would never slay these two guards anyway, they were kind and thoughtful maybe a bit naive which is weird for a elf but kind in spirit.

So with some status and not on her knees, she with magic let the hood flow down her head and revealed her face.

She stared straight at the shocked icy blue eyes with her flaming fire eyes.

The scowl on Thranduils face dropped immediately and shock over took his features before hate blended itself in as well and a furious sneer carved his face.

"King Thranduil, we meet again, I am sure I left a lovely design on your face for you, will you reveal my dragons work?" Reydreil mocked the king with glinting eyes.

REYDREILS POV

Even though I was holding up a brave facade I felt like I could shit bricks as many would say.

My heart beaded so strongly that a faint pulse could be felt at my eardrums.

However my flaming eyes didn't reveal my feelings instead I am pretty sure I looked a bit arrogant and smug.

My grip on the swords tightened as king thranduil took another step towards me, his silver robes slithering with him in grace.

His throne position was intimidating I could admit and the crown on his made made him demeanour and wiser. The sharp wooden points swirled with spring leaves adorned his silver blonde hair.

"You dare, a worthless elf like you threaten my people in my throne room with just yourself in number!" Thranduil sneered, his lips upturned so coldly and the hate stitching his voice could make any cower but I stood strong and quickly thought up of a comeback.

My grip on the swords loosened as I felt the two guards titter nervously. I would let myself be captured, that was part of the plan I made when legolas had captured me and took me through the forest to here. It was time for my revenge, and I would do it the worst possible way for an elf.

I moved the swords away slightly from their neck but not enough for legolas to approach me and to be honest the glare he was sending was pretty deadly but hey, I've gotten worse.

"Well, hir vuin , I can call smaug upon your people if you aren't satisfied with my presence." I stated lightly, my tone mocking and by the twitch of annoyance in Thranduils eyebrows I knew I had basically pissed him off very much.

His jaw tightened as he gritted his teeth and I slowly but steadily pulled my swords from the guards necks and before I knew it I felt a sharp point prodding on my flesh. I didn't need to turn around to know I had a few guards behind me with legolas.

"Throw her in the dungeons! Give her no food, drink and make sure to use the black serpent chains on her!" Thranduil yelled with hatred and strong command. The wood twirling around the palace seem to shrink in fear and bed.

My heart started to race at his words. The black serpent chains! They consumed some of your light and gave you horrid hallucinations, if you had them on too much you could practically go crazy or suicidal.

I kept a brave face but I knew my fear had slipped out for a moment and revealed itself and from the faint twisted smirk Thranduil had, I knew he had seen it.

What a waste of handsomeness that valar bestowed upon. This arrogant elf didn't deserve these looks and skills but step 1 had been initiated of the plan to destroy Thranduil, more his faë then physically.

I will bestow a pain like no other on him, one that he has felt once in his life but this will be worse.

-

Step 1: meet the king and get revealed.