Kathy rushes to the door. We hear some talking and then she walks in the dinning room. "Nikki. Someone is here to see you."

As soon as she says this John walks in. He's wearing a fancy suit and has two presents with him. "Hello everyone. I just came to say happy birthday."

He gives Brie a present and hugs her. Dean looks at me and I look at Nikki. She's quiet and sitting down. "And this is for the most beautiful woman in the world. Happy birthday."

He hands a box to Nikki. She hesitates at first but takes it. "Thank you." She mumbles quietly. "Open it and see if you like it."

Everyone at the table looks at Nikki. She opens the box and there's gasps. It's a necklace. Not just any necklace. It's a very, very, expensive necklace and you can tell.

"I can't accept this." She says. "Nikki. Don't be rude." Kathy mumbles. "Please do." John says. Nikki doesn't say anything and just closes the box. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" Kathy asks.

Nikki's eyes widen as she gives Kathy a look. "I'd love too." John says. Kathy moves chairs so John sits beside Nikki.

I feel my chest begin to tighten as I try to calm down. Kathy hands John a cup with wine. "I'll like to say some words first." Kathy begins.

"Well first of all. I'm very proud of what my twins have accomplished. You guys make me so proud. I'm thankful to have you with me. I'm thankful to spend this special day with you two. I love you very much." Her eyes start getting watery and my dad pats her back.

"I'll like to say some words too." My dad says. "I know you two are not my daughters but I've watched you grow to the beautiful women you are today. I might not be your biological father but I love you as if I was."

Brie is smiling like crazy but Nikki doesn't look to ecstatic. "Would you like to say some words?" My das asks.

"Yeah." I say as all the attention goes to me. "I just want to say I'm thankful to have you two in my life. Brie you're very sweet and caring to me. You're always very encouraging and never fail to make me feel better. Nikki you're... you're different. But I like different. We didn't get along at all but we've learned to get close to each other. I love you."

Nikki starts getting nervous and I can tell because I looked at her when I said it. "We love you too Seth!" Brie says with a grin. I smile at Nikki as I take a sip of wine.

<<••>>

"Is he ever going to leave?" I ask Dean. John is still here which bothers me completely. We got done eating supper and he hasn't left.

I don't even understand why Kathy invited him to stay. "I don't think so." Dean replies drinking out of his cup.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask and Dean smiles, "Sure as long as it's not money." I pull him closer to me so no one will hear.

"Can you distract John? I need to talk to Nikki privately." Dean smirks, "Are you going to give her the birthday present?"

"I actually am." I say and Dean grins, "Ooh naughty." He says with a low chuckle. "It's not what you think you pervert."

"Okay sure. I'll distract Cena while you give it to her." He says with a wink. I roll my eyes and he laughs, "The present I mean."

I'm nervously waiting for Nikki to step away from John. When she does Dean immediately goes to distract him.

I follow Nikki down a hall. I see that she goes to the bathroom. I'm about to knock on the door and tell her to meet me outside when I hear something.

It sounds like she's throwing up. I don't knock anymore. Instead I walk outside and pull out my phone to text her. "Can you meet me outside pls? By the cars."

It feels like I've been waiting forever and just when I'm about to go back in I hear something. I see Nikki's shadow walking to me. And I know it's her shadow because I'd never mistake it.

"Hey Nicole. How're you feeling? Are you okay?" I ask remembering how I heard her throw up. "I'm fine. Why'd you wanted me to meet you out here?"

"I needed to give you this." I pull out a small box and hand it to her. She looks at the box and then opens it. "I know it's not as pretty and expensive as the one John gave you. But I thought you'd like it."

She looks at it smiling. "I love it. Thank you." She says with a grin. "Can you help me put it on?"

"Really?" I ask with astonishment. I didn't think she'd wear it because she's not wearing Cenas. "Really."

She gently pulls her hair to the side and I put it around her neck. Even though it's kind of dark I can still see the scratches on her neck.

There's some scars. And some that look recent. I want to ask her if she'd done it again but I don't want her to get mad.

When I'm done putting it on she lets go of her beautiful soft hair. "I really like it. Thanks." She gives me a quick kiss and then walks away.

"Come on. You don't want them to notice where missing right?"

I touch my lips because once again I'm in love. "Right."