When Madness takes over

As you grow older madness is the one in lead. You take control of it. You are the master, since you don't have a power you don't have a choice but to follow the right. To do what everyone is asking of you. Follow the pattern of life and pretend you are such a good girl. But your will to hurt those handsome and prideful men grows stronger, you cannot watched the shows you usually do and read the book you usually read because you find them boring. When you look at the world you become too bitter to care. And to frustrates you, you only find yourself not caring about love. Because when you see a handsome man you only want to break him to pieces, until he lost everything and beg for you. Beg for you to kill him. But it won't happen because your enjoying yourself. You only imagine it, you only write it and you only dream of it. But you remain quiet. But what if the possibility will come and your madness will finally say "It's my turn".

It is another peaceful day for Celia, but unlike other people she work at night as a customer service representative. Unlike her previous work she manage to last up to 5 months here. Though stressful but she finally knew how to handle them. As she continue taking calls and repeating the spiels as she sighed noticing the time to the desktop she patiently wait for dismissal. She look at the window and saw the sun is about to sunrise she smiled at herself and thought finally time to go home. They had a little orientation for awhile and finally she about to go home. She look at the busy building of call centers and people wearing different colors linears and people the same as here holding a coat in their arm and a tumblr in their hand. Some are laughing out loud, talking about different things she passed by the few cafes and restaurants but now she is tired to go to some of them she just wants to sleep. She rode the public vehicle but she never knew that would be the last time she will see her work, she will be able to enjoy the ordinary life she took advantage of. When she got home she was welcome by armed people and even her traitorous relatives looking at her like she is some kind of criminal as one of the armed people pulled her arm tightly to the black vehicle.

It went by so fast, she listen to her father complaint and her mother angrily talking to them as she watched her sister quietly crying. She was caught in surprised. She never see them like that, and that somehow her worst nightmare, to be in this condition but cannot able to do about it. 
Tied up and somehow their mouth is blocked by tape and she quietly watched her parents as she felt the hot tears coming out involuntarily. But what surprise her the most is her thoughts. She found this humiliating and she should fight back which sounds rather weird. Because she never join a martial arts, she never get in a huge trouble and she is not a gangster. Why is she thinking of fighting back? When she is helpless. Then they are in the helicopter they listen to the mock laughter of the people and now helpless her dad is closing eyes looking down and her mother is hugging her sister tightly the sight is suffocating and painful for her. 

Then they arrived in a hardware abandoned hardware. Own by one of the founder of her religion they are tied in a chair as they listen to the threats of the people then watch in horror as one of the people punch their father in a gagged voice she found herself begging them to stop then one of them mock by putting their hand to their ear giving sign they don't hear anything. Then they hit her father and suddenly the commander arrived. Handsome, white and just like the anime character appear with that prideful approach and that cold eyes he sat at the  master chair there. "That is what you get for being disrespectful to our leader." Then he look to her father "Disgusting? The God has entrusted you to do your mission but you dare question the leader himself? The chosen one of the God?" He said and he stood up and look at her mother "You are too brave for your own good. So I will start with you." He said as he slap her and it was so strong that got her sister screamed and her eyes widen then something is ticking to her mind

'Hey, it's my turn'

I am overwhelmed with anger shaking and my fist tighten "This is the punishment of God himself." Then I find myself smirk and think of them as a fool then he grab her hair "Is there something funny?" He said gritted his teeth then let go "Hmph. I don't have any business with you. Beside you all will be taken care of later." He said as he turn his back and sit there then she noticed one of the people look at her sister in a pervert way as he whispered to the commander and the commander nod his head "Do what you like to these disgusting people" He said as one of this comrades grin and shake his hand with the perversion in his head 

'It's my turn'

That voice again as she watched in horror as he walk in a slow motion and her sister shaking her head in protest but when he about to touched her lap a hand block his hand and with a tight grip he look at the hand and he look in surprise as everyone prepare their gun to shot her she grin "Sheila, Sheila. I'll show you what fun is." She grin as when they about to shoot she used him as a shield and he got shot instead and she took his knife and lick her finger and in a lighting speed she cut their head and look at their bloody trail dancing walking like she is a little kid winning a barbie doll. Then she noticed the commander trying to run then she shot his leg using one of the comrades gun then she laughed "Oooh...look at you, look at you. What a gorgeous view." She said laughing like a maniac then she shot all his comrades and then grab his hair "I will destroy you, but I won't kill you. I will torture you, I can't help it. I'm so thirsty." She said while she is laughing then pushed him to the chair then destroy the arm and tied him there "oh dear, dear. God, God where is your God? Why is he not helping you? But honestly, you don't need God. Right now, you need Batman!" She laughed and laughed as she stab him to his lap as he screamed in agony as she continue to laugh "Sheila, Sheila. Why? Why? Why are you so denial? Why are you pretending to be kind." She turn to the guy and grin "Isn't this a nice view? This is what you always like? After all we are..."The Joker"." She grin then she hear footsteps coming towards them "ooh..Seems like your friend is coming to save you." Then he grin "It's over for you bitch." He said and then he received a huge slap that caused him to choke some blood she look in surprise "Now, this is so exciting." She grin as she look around for something to use to him then she rolled her eyes when the door burst open and she wave her hand and they look at the people lying on the ground headless. In surprised and look at me and look to their battered commander as they prepare to shoot "Oh, hey boys! Nice to meet you. Like the view?" She said happily and even her family is looking at her in shocked and froze to the spot then when they about to shoot she used the dead person as the shield then shoot them and move in a fast speed then cut their head stab them endlessly she laughed at the view "Oh, dear. Sheila, Sheila will be very upset." She grin and then look at the commander who is now scared and about to cry then she look at him "How cute. This is exactly what I want." She said then look at the clock "Hey come on! Where are they? Aren't there more people than this? Come. Come at me."