The Queen requests all guardians to be in black and white attire, which included black pants and white shirts. We didn't have any say in it, because after all it was the Queen's wish.

I thumbed through the wet plastic bags, as I searched for Rose's size. I didn't need an outfit for myself because I already had one. Guardians were required to have a pair of black and white attire just in case something comes up and they can't go shopping for a set.

My mind flashed back to the time when Victor had taken the girls to the mall in search for their dresses for the dance. I had followed them at a safe yet close enough distance and had watched as Rose and Lissa went through clothing stores looking at not only dresses but pants and shirts as well.

I had taken notice in what Rose looked at and had heard her sizes as well. I knew knowing this information might come in handy one day, especially if she really was being considered to guard Lissa at the Court after graduation.

My fingers rested on one of the white shirts on the girl's side of the closet. I picked it off the rack and hung it loosely over my arm. Then I continued to leaf through the damp bags until I found the right size pants as well.

Taking in another deep breath of the musty room I shut the closet door and made my way out of the room as quietly as possible.

Once I was on my leveled floor I walked away from my dorm room and towards the washing room. I didn't think Rose would appreciate musty and dank smells as her new perfume.

After I put them in the washer I leaned back against one of the many chairs in the room and stretched out my long legs. My eyes felt heavy from the long day of work and my limbs tired. But before I could even think of resting, my mind landed on a subject I was not too fond of.

Father Andrew had been right about Rose and me. And that had scared me, he out of all people had figured out my worst and deepest secret. I knew I could trust a man of the Lord to keep that secret but what if something came up and he was forced to reveal it?

And then another thing popped in my head... what if Victor does tell the royal court about the truth between Rose and me? My reputation would shatter, and I would most likely be out casted and possibly thrown in jail. Rose's interest might be overlooked as a school girl's crush.  And may be forgotten, but knowing her she might just stand up for our love and get herself thrown in jail along with me.

But not in the same cell because that's still "against the rules". And that simple thought scared me more than anything ever could. My future might be over after this trial.

The thought haunted me even after I claimed Rose's clothes and went to bed that night.

The next day I hurried and got dressed, packing my Court attire as well as a few dark clothing. My hair was still damp from my quick shower as I made my way to the plane's departure station. I wouldn't be surprised if the long loose strands turned into icicles by the time I got there in this weather.

As usual I got there before everyone else. Well except for the pilot George and his attendants. They each smiled and nodded at me as I walked over to them with a suitcase in one hand and my duster in the other. I didn't bother putting it on because I was in a rush to get here early.

"Belikov, early as usual." George said. I smiled at him and handed my back over to his attendant's outstretched arm.

She took it from me and walked towards the back of the plane and loaded it in. As I turned around to face the campus I noticed several other guardians walking towards me. They were the ones from Victor's attack, so I wasn't surprised when I noticed they too had bags.

As they neared they handed them over to the other two attendants and boarded.

I stood out in the cold, wanting to talk to Rose before we got on. Soon enough, after the jet's engine turned on and everyone was boarded, Rose showed up with Eddie, and in tow: Christian and Lissa.

A few guardians still lingered towards the plane's steps. I didn't feel like being so close so I stood off to the side. Waiting for Rose to notice me, like I knew she would.

When she did spot me she literally ran up to me, sorrow filled those dark eyes, making my heart ache to hold her. The events from yesterday rushed back to me making my heart hurt even more when I realized why she was so upset.

"I'm sorry." She gulped out. "I'm so sorry."

I maintained my guardian mask as I turned to fully face her. "Sorry for what?"

"For all the horrible things I said yesterday. You did it---you really did it. You got them to let us go."

The pride that flashed in her eyes and on her face made my heart nearly break. I wish I could be able to say that I had gotten them here. But in reality I didn't, Adrian did and I despised him every moment I was reminded of it.

I could feel my hands clutching at the memory of Adrian waltzing into the Guardian's building and getting a yes out of Alberta one time while I've been trying for weeks.

But through all this pain I managed to keep my face as hard as stone, I didn't want to hurt her any more than my words would. "It wasn't me, Rose. I had nothing to do with it."

Her face fell at that and the sight of this made my heart sing in sadness. Alberta signaled for us to board and leave. I took that as my cue and was happy I didn't have to witness Rose's crumbling face as I walked towards the jet.

Sighing I picked up my pace, shivering, but not from the cold this time, but from the fact that I had disappointed Rose. And as I took my seat next to Alberta on the plane I couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness. I never wanted to witness that expression on Rose ever again. She deserved better.

As the plane took off I vowed to myself that I would never disappoint her again. I also silently promised myself as the plane was in the air that I would never ever be the cause for that expression to come up on her face again.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ok thanks for reading guys! Please comment and tell me what you think! Again sorry for not uploading for a long time;/ I hope I'm forgiven!!

I love you all for being so patient!

<3LittleDhampir18