Chapter 25

Since we stayed at my dads, we kept ourselves occupied. No one wanted to remember what happened the day prior."What's the plan today?" My dad asked handing me a blanket.
"Well Lucas hasn't slept for the past two nights-I don't think we'll get to far in the outside world right now!"
"Fair enough. I'll see what I can do with Krista in the house!"
"Don't break anything!"
"You are a mother!"
"Well duh!" He went away and Spencer walked in."I guess I'm famous now!" I said leaning back in the rocking chair.
"What?" He said confused.
"I'm not sure, can I do anything?"
"You're rocking the baby."
"So?"
"Well women are better multitaskers than men, so I think you got this!"
"What else am I doing?"
"Here." He handed me a pink box. I opened it and frowned."What's wrong? Cream filled is your favorite."
"I just ate a few earlier. I can't eat anymore!"
"Where from?"
"Emily dropped them off to my dad earlier."
"They have a case?"
"No, a box. Case closed!"
"Ok." He said walking away from me. He was clearly unsure of what was going on.
After a while I was putting Krista and Lucas down for a nap, and I got a call from Garcia."Hey Garcia, how'd it going?" I said.
"Mackenzie Daisy Reid!"
"What? I didn't do anything!"
"Yes you did! You haven't talked to me in weeks! I need to hear your beautiful voice almost everyday!"
"Spence you here that, my 'beautiful voice'!" He sighed and sat down next to me.
"Part of that is because you're newer than Genius, and he already talks about random things all the time!"
"That's true. But why are you really calling?"
"Well, I kinda need help!"
"What kind of help?"
"I'm not suppose to talk about it but, I'm looking into the new guy Luke."
"Why?"
"He needs to be worthy to be in this family!"
"Who wants to know?"
"Um-most certainly not Emily!"
"Ok, I can see that-wait why do you need my help? I hardly know him."
"Ya, but you have two people there who know some things. Genius here-most likely read his file already!"
"You're right he did!"
"Well thank you. I'll call him soon, bye!"
"What else?" I said sighing.
"Welllll, I need help!"
"Ask away......again."
"Well I don't know if this unsub guy will strike again. He has killed a young lady in a public area and something is telling me that he will again!"
"You're going on speaker." Spencer got my dad and we all listened to what this case is about and.....wow!"He most definitely will kill again! He killed in a public area than most likely he likes the rush, and that rush can last so long before he needs more." Spencer said picking up Lucas.
"Thank you, I will go tell the team! Wanna stay in the loop?"
"Sure, thanks Garcia!"
"Sister out!" She hung up and I couldn't help but laugh, she's hilarious when she does that.
I decided that I should take a nap since baby was napping. Once I fell asleep I had a dream that JJ was kidnapped and killed, Henry was in high school. He was in class when Krista came running into his class and took him to the hospital, to find she was dead. Krista and Henry got really close and went on a date. I woke up yelling "IM NOT READY FOR THIS!" I started crying and everyone started coming in."What?" Spencer said in the doorway.
"KRISTA AND HENRY ARE DATING!"
"Krista?" She came and sat in my bed next to me. She grabbed my hand and smiled."Don't worry I'm not going to 'date' Henry!"
"Thank the Lord!"
"I'm just engaged to him! Uncle Will said we're marrying tomorrow and he's telling uncle Morgan is doing all the work tomorrow too!"
"Spence, IM NOT READY FOR THIS!"
"Don't worry, its just whenever we're together we're married!"
"Krista, language!"
"I didn't say anything wrong!"
"You aren't allowed to use that 'm' word till you're at least 19!"
"I need a ring!"
"Where is it?"
"I ate it. Can we go get one?"
"You get $2 at the drug store!"
"Oh, I can get it for less then $1, what do I do with the rest?"
"You get chocolate!"
"Yas!"
"We'll get some for both of us.
"What about daddy?"
"We women have to fight for what we want, even if that means taking away daddy's chocolate!"
"He doesn't deserve it!"
"Depends on the day!" Spencer looks at me and signaled me to come talk to him. I got up and went outside the door. "Spencer, she's five!" I said.
"Yes, but I'm not ready for this yet ether! In fact I don't think I'll warm up to the idea!"
"Me too, but they'll won't last long together!"
"Of this is interesting, just imagine Lucas!" I gave him the death stare and face palmed.
"Don't, just don't! He's a week old!"
"Well this isn't permanent!"
"Well ya, I know-but hey I got a call from Mrs. Payton, she said that we can come pick up the dogs!"
"Great."
"Spence, those dogs need a home! Plus they're Grays'!" My dad opened the door and scared me."Krista heard 'picking up the dogs', I think you should see this!" He opened it up more and Krista was doing her fangirling dance then would run around the room and repeat; she was screaming "PUPPY-PUPPIES!" We all started laughing. I got another call from Garcia and was so confused."Garcia?" I said shushing everyone.
"You-you guys were right!"
"What do you mean?"
"The unsub killed again, but this time-each was left outside JJ's house, Tara's, and Hotch's."
"Oh my gosh, do you need my dad and Spencer to come back?"
"I'm sorry, we need all of you!"
"What? Lucas is a week old, I can't come back!"
"I called Morgan, he said that Savannah is on her way home. They'll take care of them!"
"Um, ok well we'll get ready. Thank you."
"Before you go, Mackenzie I'm scared!"
"To be honest me too, but all we can do is treat it as a normal case!"
"You can, I can't!"
"I know, but you need to try!" I started getting angry, and I told my dad and Spencer what's going on. We got our stuff and kids, and left.

After Being Foundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें