Chapter 15

I sat down on the bed and grabbed a book, it looked like it could be a fairy tale, she had 'Alice in Wonderland'. I started reading it and realized each of the words described most of the characters. 'Mad' for the Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts for 'head', 'late' for the White Rabbit, 'grin' for the Cheshire Cat, and 'whoo r' is the caterpillar! But the part that was different was 'tea', the tea stood for the tea party, that was the only event mentioned!"Hey Hotch I found something!"
"What is it?"
"I'll be there in five-I needed time to think!"
"Take as much time as you need!"
"I'm fine now, but I do need to show you something!"
"How bad?"
"It's strange, in a way!"
"Hm, interesting!"
"Bye!" I hung up and left, I really shouldn't be going back but this is something.
      I got there and saw Krista standing there with a man, he handed her a letter. I ran over and pulled my handcuffs out, "You really should hand them to the intended victim to your sick games, not a little girl!"
"Ha, what's the fun in that?"
"For the both of us! Let's take a trip!"
"By any chance are we going back to Italy?"
"Let's go!" I told him as we walked into the station, Krista followed me till she saw Spencer."Who's this?"Tara said crossing her arms.
"He handed Krista another note!"Hotch looked at me and sighed."What did he say?"
"By any chance are we going back to Italy?"
"Did you ever go there with him?"I looked at him and I gasped. It couldn't be, this isn't real!"Drew why are you here?" Spencer said walking over to us.
"This isn't the first time I came here to see you. I've been here when you were pregnant, I don't like YOU with Mackenzie!"
"But did you kill those people?"
"The devil told me to do it! He temps me everyday, I keep giving in to him hoping Mackenzie will notice my work!"I walked away and pulled Hotch aside. Spencer took him into the interrogation room to get more answers."What'd you find earlier?" I told him what I found and he seemed relieved."Is that all?"
"Yes!"
"How do you know this guy?"
"He's my cousin, we were always together as kids. Maybe 7 years ago he moved and no one knew where, he never told anyone."
"I want you to go in with Spencer, he might open up better with you."
"Hmhm, he will!" I said with a grin. I walked in there and stood behind Spencer."Why are YOU here?" Drew said.
"The question is why are you here? You do know this is right now MY terf! As soon as I get you gone, it's not!" I said pointing at him.
"I'm here since my wife left me, and my mom won't let me stay with her. I got angry and looked at my high school year book, I saw the people I would always be with. I decided if I can't be with them again, no one should!"
"You could easily reconnect with them rather than kill them!"
"Not really! They're all in different states and have replaced me!"
"You can't replace one person that easily! Is it just that you're being lackadaisical, and won't even want to try to reconnect?"
"OF COURSE NOT! IF THEY REPLACE ME LIKE THAT THEY HAVE YO GET WHAT THEY DESERVED! They always do."
"You were my family! I guess things changed when you have lost what's most important to you-your family!"
"You can't say that!"
"But I can say that I have lost one of the most important things to me, you can't! I can say that I love my husband and my daughter, you can't since you let it happen!" With that I went out the room, he was trying to get me to go back in there with him. I ignored him. This case was hard, not because of the case it's self, it's because it was messing with my emotions! I got a water bottle and sat down with Krista."Mommy why didn't I go to uncle Morgan's?"
"You know how the power went out?"
"Ya."
"Well aunt Penelope said someone turned it off on purpose!"
"What does that mean?"
"I'm not sure, when we get home you're going to go home with grandpa. Mommy and daddy have to check something."
"Ok, I like his house!"
"You do?"
"You sound like you don't like it!"
"It's to big! Otherwise I love it!"
"It is kinda big-we should ask if he can build a pool in the back!"
"Talk to him about it tonight! He'll be so excited to hear that from you!"
"Of course everyone loves my voice!" She said flipping her hair.
"Krista, on the plane in going to teach you the sassy hair flip! Auntie JJ can help, it's about time you learn from the best!"
"Ooo, is that the thing daddy told me never to do?"
"It's the thing he doesn't let me do! But you can!"
"Yass!"
"Wow you are my child!"
"Everyone says that."
"I know! Hey give us 10 minutes, than we'll all go for ice cream!"
"Can I get black raspberry chunk with extra chocolate?"
"Yes! Why wouldn't you get it?"
"Good point! Mommy when we get home can we get uncle Morgan the gross black drink?"
"Coffee?"
"Ya!"
"We can do that, but why?"
"He always has some, but daddy said he doesn't drink real the real kind."
"Your father is correct!"
"He's always right!" I laughed and we all went to Cool Gelato Italiano, we picked it mostly for the reason that it was handmade! We all got our ice cream and Krista had to get what I got, she wanted to know she got the best one. Every time this girl spoke to me she melted my heart, she's the smartest five year old I know! This moment I'm having with my family is a moment I never want to forget, it's like I'm never going to leave this moment, it cancels out all of the bad today, it replaces it with happy.
     We got on the plane and the kids played together while everyone did their own thing. Henry fell asleep so JJ and I taught Krista how to do the 'sassy hair flip'. She learned pretty fast, it was getting sassier every time, we're getting there.
     We finally go home and started getting ready to go in."Spencer we're walking into our house like we would to catch the unsub!"
"I know, this is strange!"
"Tell-I've learned not to ask that question!" He looked at me confused, by than we were ready to go in.......