Chapter 7

A few days after the wedding we were given the chose if we wanted to come back to work or not since the honeymoon is next week. Spencer wanted to go, I wasn't sure."Have you thought about it yet?"
"I never really thought about it yet."
"My suggestion, you might want to think quick before someone else does it for you!"
"You're right-ok thinking out loud here! If I don't go I can go shopping, get lunch, come home and go crazy since there's nothing to do-I don't want that to happen!"
"If Morgan was here I'll ask why, but I'm scared now!"
"Well I wouldn't have any more money to go shopping with, and I would feel like I need to do something."
"So you're going to work?"
"Ya, I'm pretty sure!"
"Well, um that was weird!"
"Look who's talkin'!"
"I know she is really easy to love!"
"Wow, that was cheesy-like that cheese was strangely easy to pull off!"
"I pull off a lot!"
"Oh ya, that list is so long!"
"Was that sarcasm?"
"Actually no it wasn't!"
"It's been hard trying to keep up with your sarcasm."
"Doubt it!"
"Ok, we should tell Hotch we'll be at work tomorrow."
"Ya you should, I think he might worry if I called."
"Are you trying to get me to do it!"
"Love you!"
"Ha ha."I grabbed his phone and dialed Hotch's number, gave the phone to Spencer and ran out of the room."Hey, don't run in the house!"
"You have no control over me!"
"Just don't run in the house."
"Fine!"
"By the way, are you ok? You seem hectic."
"I'm going crazy!"
"No, you aren't, I know what that looks like. You most definitely are not going crazy!"
"Wow, I was saying that-nevermind I'm not explaining my problems."
"It's ringing I'm going to drop this-Hotch!"
"Nice save!"
"Shhh, sorry that was Mackenzie-I was calling to tell you we both are going to be at work tomorrow." I walked over to him and started making a sandwich. I could hear Hotch talking with him, and I started laughing. "Mackenzie is your sandwich making jokes?"
"No, but I could hear- never mind."
"But ya we'll be there tomorrow. Is there a case yet?"
"Don't ask that question."
"Oh well, we're on our way then, see you guys later!"
"There was a case that just popped up when you asked right?"
"Yes, do you have your bag?"
"Of course, it's been by the door! Do you not see it?"
"No, I don't think it's there."
"Oh, it's not there."
"We should get them!"
"Ya, I think we should start getting our stuff before they leave without us. Wait was Hotch going to tell them we'll be there?"
"No, he thought it would be a nice surprise."
"Ok, this will be fun!"
"I don't know how this will end."
"I won't do anything bad!"
"No, I'm worried about you, I'm worried because of them!"
"Oh I see what you are saying now, but we should really get going!"
"I think you're right."
"I'm always right!"
"Me too!"
"Oh, I know way to well, and everyone else!"
"What was that?"
"Nothing!" We got to the car and I saw a note on my windshield. It said " Dear Mrs. Mackenzie Rossi Reid,
It will be a huge honor if you would come to Kai's big birthday party! It's going to be a big inning for the Rossi's, and Struthers(baseball themed if you didn't get it.) It's going to be the week after your honeymoon.
-Love Joy, Shawn, and Kai Struthers"
I read the note and got in the car. Spencer tried asking what it was and he wouldn't let it go."Wait till we get there, it will be a striker!"
"That's not even a word."
"Well it is now!"
"You can't just make a word and say that it is without it being in a dictionary."
"I just made it, and you're going to be ok with it!"
"Ok."
"Hey it worked! My special powers worked again!"
"Umm ok than." We got there and I was excited to see my family. Spencer grabbed our things and we snuck into the building. They all would be in the grouping room, at the time so we could just sneak in without them noticing. When we were in the car Hotch sent us the files and we knew what was going on with this one.
     I sat down on my desk chair and Spencer sat on the desk, and I turned my head away from the room. I heard the door open and they didn't look over at us so I pushed Spencer off the desk so they look."Spencer are you ok?!?" JJ said running over to him.
"Ya ya I'm fine, but someone-I mean I feel!"
"Are you hiding something?"
"Nope, not at all."
"Hmhm, sure." I dramatically spun around and took my hat off."About time, I hate hats!"
"Did you push your husband off the desk?"
"Would you?"
"No."
"Well he was the closest thing to me, plus I wanted to be dramatic when you walked over."
"Well anything for that."
"Funny how everyone is just starring at us and not asking why we're here!"
"I was just about to say something!"
"Well honeymoon next week, and we got a chose to stay home or work. I thought I was going to go crazy if I was home, soo here I am!"
"Spencer had to have something to make him want to keep talking right?"
"Ya." I said looking at the ground.
"Well do we need to fill you in?"
"Nope we got the files on our way here."
"So Hotch knew you were coming?"
"The whole time!"
"Thank for the heads up!" He nodded and started making our way to the plane.