Kira jumped in the back of the ambulance as Niles pulled the car around for Kendall and I.

We arrived at the hospital shortly. We quickly rushed inside. The doctors stopped us as they took Kylie in the operating room. I grabbed Kira and pulled her against me. Kendall watched us with a confused expression.

"What is it, Kendall?", Kira said worriedly.

"I don't want to say it in front of dad."

"Go ahead, Kendall."

"Mom, I saw you with that guy the other day, before you picked me up."

I pulled away from the woman in front of me and glared at her.

"Who was he?"

"He's a old friend. You have nothing to worry about, Kendall."

"Okay, mom."

She kissed his cheek and sat down beside him. She wouldn't look at me.

Kira POV:

Hours passed and still nothing on Kylie. I gulped down my third cup of coffee. I should stop now as it's not good for the baby. I could still feel Luke's eyes on me. I didn't want to look at him. I didn't want to see his hurt and confused eyes. Even though I couldn't bare to look at his expression, I kinda liked that it hurt him, so he could see how bad I was hurting.

"Kylie Strong."

We walked towards the doctor.

"Is my daughter okay?"

"She did great. We stopped the swelling in her throat. She's a little drowsy, but she'll be fine. You can see her now. Room 210. I'll bring the discharge papers soon."

We hurried down the hall to Kylie's room. She looked so tiny in the big bed.

"Mommy!"

"Hi, baby. How you feeling?"

"Better. I think that chicken daddy made was bad."

I snorted.

"Baby, that was fish. You're allergic remember?"

"Then why did daddy give me it?"

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I wasn't thinking."

"When can I go home, Daddy?"

"Soon."

"Mommy, are you coming home with us?"

I looked beside me and saw Kendall and Luke awaiting my answer.

"Um... Yeah. I guess."

The doctor soon came in and gave us the discharge papers. We signed them and headed home. Once we got home, Luke put Kylie on his back and dropped her on her bed. We both tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"Mommy, will you be here when I wake up?"

"Of course, baby."

We cut out the light and closed the door. We made our way to our bedroom. Luke continued to glare at me.

"Um, I can slee-"

"Did you cheat on me?"

"What? Of course not."

"Then who was he?"

"KJ. He wants to see Kaneshia."

"What? After what he did to her, you'd still meet up with him."

"He was my best friend."

"No, he's not going anywhere near Kaneshia or you. He almost killed her."

Flashback:

"Kaneshia!", I called out.

"I'm hear to apologize!"

No answer.

She must be asleep. I walked upstairs to KJ and Kaneshia's bedroom. I noticed something red on the door. I opened the door and saw KJ on top of Kaneshia.

"Get rid of the baby!"

He began punching her and I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head and then they eventually shut.

"GET OFF MY SISTER!"

KJ looked up at me and stopped immediately.

"No,no, Kira. Sh-she made me do it. She, she wouldn't b-be quiet."

Tears ran down my face as I ran to my sister. I picked her head up and cried in her chest.

"Please be okay. I'm sorry."

END OF FLASHBACK

"I know, but he's been to rehab and he wants to see his child."

Kaneshia has an adorable 2 year old daughter named Olivia Faux Johnson.

"No. I won't allow it."

"Luke, I don't want to argue."

"Fine."

I stripped down to my bra and thong and got in bed.

"When'd you get that tattoo?"

"Umm, I got that about two weeks ago."

"What does it say?"

I saw him squint his eyes as he tried to read the tiny writing on my stomach.

"It says, 'My yesterday, My today, My forever'."

"Our vows.", he said with a grin on his face.

I nodded and pulled back the covers for him to get in. He stripped down to his boxers and got in bed beside me. I snuggled in his chest.

"Kira?"

"Yes?"

"Don't leave me again."

"I won't."

I kissed Luke's cheek and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant again."

"I know. I think this may be our last."

I giggled as he nodded.

"I feel guilty."

"Why?"

"Kari and Kendall missed so much time with you because of our problems."

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that."

"I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I hurt all of you."

"There's something else I'm sorry about..."

"What?"

"I went to my 1st prenatal visit already."

"What? Why'd you go without me?"

"Because we weren't talking to each other."

"Is everything okay with the baby?"

"I don't know. Dr. Wade said I am around 4 months, but he's worried because I'm so small. I told him I wanted to find out the gender with you, so he gave me a printout of the ultrasound. You wanna see?"

"Yes."

I got out of bed and went to my purse and pulled out the ultrasound. I made my way back to the bed. I heard Luke whispering, "Please be a boy." I looked up at him and I slowly pulled out the ultrasound.

"Oh my god."

I looked up at Luke's shocked face. I watched the blood drain from his face.

"Baby, it's a boy. Just like you wanted."

"I-I think you mean they are boys."

We're having twins!