b.t | i

Hey guys!!

This is my very first bieber imagine so please bear with me if this has poor grammar. Or stop reading it lol okay so here it goes...

-------------------------------------

Morgan's POV

I was waiting for my boyfriend Justin to come over. I want to tell him something, something so urgent. Well, for me it is but I don't kmow about him.

I heard the door open and I saw Justin coming over to me and sat next to me in the couch.

"Hi Baby!" He greeted me whilst smiling as he tried to kiss my cheek but I backed away.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"We need to talk." I replied.

"Okay, go." He said.

I grabbed his hand and led him outside and we sat on the bench at our porch.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I'm breaking up with you." I stated.

As much as i don't want to do this, i have to. I do not want to ruin his career. I also cannot handle this anymore because of the rumors saying he's with Selena acting all sweet together.

"What?" He asked shockingly.

"You have to understand, you're always busy with your career and you go to dates with other girls and not me and i also never wanted to be a burden to your career." I answered.

"But you were never a burden to my career. In fact, you inspire me to be a good icon to the beliebers and you're the only one who treats me and loves me like a normal person and not some big popstar. please don't do this to me Morgan, I love you too much to let go." He said, tears streaming down my face.

It really breaks my heart to see him in tears.

"Look, you have to understand. You know i love you so much right?" I asked.

"Yeah i know that but please don't leave me!" he pleaded while crying.

"I have to do this, goodbye Justin." I said while leaning in closer to him, gave him one last kiss as I disappeared through the door.

-------------------------------------

So that was the first part of my bieber imagine haha (that actually just went into my mind and some part of me had the urge to post it lol)

Anyways, if you want to know what happened between Justin and Morgan, let me know.

Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, and etc.

-aesthetelrh