b.t | v

// Justin //

"GUYS, WE GO LIVE IN THREE MINUTES!!!" The staff announced, making us do final touches ahead of time.

"I don't think I can do this." I said to Scooter, looking around the studio.

"Justin, relax and just be your usual and happy self." He replied, trying to make me calm down but I can't.

How can I be myself? to be honest, this is really getting tiring. I just want to go to her house and beg if I necessary. I want her to be mine again, so bad.

"QUIET ON THE SET!!" The director half-screamed.

"GUYS WE GO LIVE IN 5,4,3,2,1!" The director announced

"So Justin we heard that you and Morgan decided to end it, your relationship like why and how did you two came up with ending it and how are you two handling the break-up?" Ellen asked cheerfully.

It's so funny to see people caring because they only want to hear you say something personal about your life. They don't really care, they only want the juicy stuff.

"Uhm yeah, we did break-up recently. It was a mutual decision and we respect each other's decision. I haven't heard from her ever since but I'm sure she's doing fine." Truth is I'm never doing fine

"We all hope so too, Justin. So tell me, have you been working on something like a new song or album coming up? " She immediately asked. Finally, A question that isn't Morgan-related.

"Yeah I have, it's actually an album uh, it's called purpose and it comes out pretty spoon." I answered with a crooked smile.

"Okay, so are you performing for us today or are we gonna have to wait for the album?" Ellen asked, lightly chuckling.

"Yeah I am, come down here, Dan." I said, overpowered by the happy cheers of the audience.

As I was waiting for Dan to come down, thoughts ran through my mind...

How has she been doing? Is she okay? Is she having fun being free? I would say that this song is written for her, I'm sorry for making her feel that way. I know she doesn't deserve to feel that way, i'm missing her even more each and every minute of everyday.

Morgan, I am so sorry. I hope you can give me another chance.

As soon as I saw that Dan was ready to play, i composed myself and started feeling the song.

This is for you, Morgan. I still love you.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty...
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies...
I hope I don't run out of time, can someone call a referee?...
'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness...

People were listening and quite amazed with how I sang the song. Maybe they've noticed that I was feeling it.

I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice...
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times...
So let me, oh let me redeem oh redeem myself tonight...
'Cause I just need one more shot at second chances...

Is it too late now to say sorry?...
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body...
Is it too late now to say sorry...
Yeah I know that I let you down, Is it too late to say sorry now?...

Clapping hands errupted in the whole studio, it actually feels great to see people clapping and smiling in satisfaction.

"Justin Bieber, everybody!! Don't forget to buy his album that comes out real soon!" Ellen announced whilst clapping her hands. I gave out a smile to everyone to show that I appreciate their feedback.

There's only one smile that I need to see...

Morgan's.

——–———————–——————————————————————————————————

Next chapter will be uploaded sooooon!!

-aesthetelrh