b.t | ii

// Justin //

"I have to do this, goodbye Justin" Morgan said as she gave me one last kiss and disappeared through the door.

I can't believe this. I thought we were very much satisfied with everything that has been going on with our lives together.

Oh wait, that was just me. I was the only happy one in this relationship.

Why did I ever let this happen? That one girl who understands me, loves me truly and really cares for me suddenly decided to let go because she thought she was being a huge burden to my career. What am I gonna do now?

Win her back, smarty pants.

Yeah, thanks for slaying me conscience but you're right. I'll find a way to win her back. It may not be that easy because knowing her, she's so headstrong but If you're really willing to do something for the one you love, you wouldn't think of the hardships in it.

Just you wait, Morgan because I never say never.

//Morgan//

I chose to let him go, I had to.

I love him so much but I'm sort of tired of all the hate I've been getting lately. I badly want to take him back but I cannot do that because that would mean holding him back and I never wanted to do that.

They say "time heals wound" but let's just see.

Not long after that, I decided to get my phone to look at my instagram account and saw that he posted a few minutes ago, I am not gonna unfollow him because that would spread like wildfire.

His post had a blurry picture of a couple.

It was our picture together at our porch, a stolen shot where we were laughing our heads off. We looked so happy. Oh how I wish it'd get back to the way things used to be.

*Photo*

*justinbieber: Thank you for everything, I still love you. #neversaynever*

Never say never? What does that have to do with the caption? If he's planning on doing something about us then let him be. I'm just very tired of all the hate I get.

Never say never?

Whatever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holaaaa! So this is the 2nd part of Justin and Morgan's story hahaha so what do you think will happen next? Comment your answers below and I'll take time to read them I promise. :)) Updating soooooooonnnnnn (But not after literally 2 years I promise lol)

Don't forget to comment, fan, vote and such!!

Have an incredible day!!

-aesthetelrh