Tyler closed his eyes very tightly, as if he were trying to wake up from some horrible nightmare. "I slept with Troye," he muttered, displaying his guilt and embarrassment. "He didn't talk to me for days. I thought he played me. I didn't want that to happen to you." There was a long, uncomfortable silence, but Phil finally pulled Tyler into a bear hug, enveloping him in warmth and love.

After the small, but kind, gesture, Phil wondered, "Why didn't you tell me?" He felt so untrusted and unloved and insignificant, but he couldn't tell Tyler that, especially when he was so upset.

Tyler looked down for a long moment, and when his deep blue eyes met Phil's, he whispered, "I didn't want you to be disappointed in me."

While Phil and Tyler continued their discussion, the boys poured every detail of their lives into the other, rekindling their friendship with more love, trust, and care than it ever possessed before. Miles away, Dan awoke from a long, unsettling sleep on the floor of his living room. He felt his heartbeat pounding in his head and his back was sore from laying on the uncomfortable carpet. Despite the slight pain he experience, he knew the house needed to be clean before his mum came home the next morning, so he stood up. Immediately, he grew dizzy and blackness outlined his vision, making him stumble backwards before the blood drained to the rest of his body and he felt full consciousness.

Checking his phone, he discovered a text from Phil, and wondered why Phil would want to talk to him after the all of the terrible things Dan had done.

Phil: the animations still aren't done. I'll be in the library tomorrow

Recognizing Phil's offer, he pushed the black-haired boy's contact information and pressed the call button, hoping Phil would answer the phone, despite the early morning timing. Of course, the call startled Phil, who was hugging Tyler with a smile, and ripped him from his friend's grasp as he jumped. He heard the tone in the silence of the situation, and answered the phone before freezing, listening for signs of movement. He nearly sprinted out of Tyler's house before answering the call.

He, of course, skipped over the caller ID because of the late timing of the phone call. "Hello?" Phil asked, wondering who would be awake and why they would call him.

On the other side of the line, a groggy voice answered, "Phil?" They sounded tired, angry, sad, and, overall, unhappily upset.

Phil pulled the phone away from his ear, checking the contact, before he replaced it and questioned, "Are you alright, Dan?" Why would Dan call Phil at such an odd time? Why would Dan call him at all, especially when he was mad? Phil began to panic, hoping the boy was safe and healthy.

Dan sighed, wondering, "Could you come to my house and help me clean something?" Dan felt legitimate pain when he lowered his pride to ask for help, especially with a task like cleaning.

Phil, on the other hand, smiled happily, unmindful of the time, and agreed, "Of course! When do you need me?" He was ecstatic to help, even with a task like cleaning, and even more excited that Dan called him and seemed to have forgotten about the bet. Both boys were extremely uncomfortable about the bet, and Dan, who had remembered the bet very well, was unwilling to bring up the subject.

Dan displayed a slight hesitation before he admitted, "Now." There was a long, confused pause because Phil was puzzled as to why Dan needed him so urgently and so soon. "My mom comes home in like three hours and I broke something. There's red dye everywhere. I need help."