Chapter Four ~The Dance~

[Friday at school]
Katelyn walked to her locker with her ear buds in full blast, ignoring everyone around her. All of a sudden she felt someone come up and put their hand on her back. Katelyn froze, she didn't know who it was. She quickly turned around to see that it was Sasha. Sasha had been bit of a bully to Kate. "What do you want?" Katelyn sneered.
"What's wrong sweet-heart? Is your girlfriend not here to save you?"
"She's not my girlfriend. We are just friends."
"Yeah right, just friends."
Katelyn wanted to punch her so bad. But she kept silent, "Well, I must be going. Byyyyye Katie." Sasha had sarcasm as she said that. Katelyn slammed shut her locker and walked into the lunch room. Every where she saw posters that read 'Don't forget to dance your socks off this Saturday! Who will you make your night with?' Katelyn hated dances. She always has. But maybe she could score with Aphmau. But she was nervous about the new guy, Aaron. He seemed to like Aphmau, Did Aph like him? Katelyn shook her head and got lunch.
Katelyn sat down in the hall. She always ate in the hall. It's so she could sneak off and no one would notice. She finished her lunch and threw away her tray. She scanned the halls, searching to see if anyone was coming before she sprinted to the art room. She got poster-board and a few markers then made a sign that read 'I might not be Brendon Urie but would you like to Panic! At the disco with me?'  Katelyn was nervous to going to the lunch room searching for Aphmau to ask her. Thankfully Katelyn had a rose in her bag that she picked this morning. She would give it to Aph if she said yes. She walked into the lunch room and saw the Black Haired Beauty, Katelyn walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. Aphmau turned around and read the poster. She had a huge smile across her face and hugged Katelyn tightly around her waist then whispered "I was going to ask you too." Katelyn smiled and hugged Aphmau. The two girls sat there and hugged until the lunch period was over.

Well there you guys go. That's chapter four of  The Girl I Love. I don't know if this chapter came out well but you guys can tell me. ALSO PRINCE PASTEL VOTED ON MY STORY. IM SO HAPPY. AHHHHHHH. Well, that's my fangirling for the day. Good bye for now my Zombie~Army <3
~Zombie