Chapter Three ~Confusion~

[The Next Day]
Katelyn and Aphmau were still in bed, holding each other as they slept. Aphmau let go of Katelyn after hours of cuddling. Katelyn stood up and looked back at Aphmau who was still sleeping. Aphmau rolled over and mumbled "Katelyn?"
"Yeah Aph?"
"Where are you going?"
"I was fixing to head home. Since you were still sleeping."
"Katelyn don't leave me..."
Katelyn when to Aphmau's side of the bed and sat beside her "I'm not going anywhere." Aphmau blushed at the thought of how much she trusted the bluentte. Katelyn smiled and started to get up. Aphmau looked at her and sighed. The bluenette went and picked up Aphmau and carried her down stairs then sat her in the couch "I'm going to cook you breakfast. If you like it or not." Katelyn said with determination. Aphmau sighed and said "If you insist." Katelyn smiled and walking into the kitchen not to be seen for around an hour. She walks out with two plates and hands one to Aphmau "They're crepes. I made them when I was younger. My dad, Eric taught me." Aphmau smiled as Katelyn talked a bit about her back-ground. Katelyn turned on the TV to the 'Food Network' she ate and watched. Aphmau looked at Katelyn and smiled as Katelyn watched in awe. (A/N I was watching Food Network so I decided to make Katelyn like cooking. Don't judge the writer XD) "Katelyn?"
"Yeah?"
"Even though we met a couple of days ago, I can trust you right?"
"Of course you can trust me."
Aphmau smiled "Good." Katelyn took her empty plate into the kitchen and sat in there for a moment.
'DING'
She received a message |Message from Jeffory|
Jeff: Hey Kate!
Kate: Hey.
Jeff: What are you doing today?
Kate: Hanging out with Aphmau. Why?
Jeff: Really? That nerd? Come on. Come hang out with me instead!
Katelyn was furious at what Jeffory just called Aphmau.
Kate: She's not a nerd! She's a sweet girl! She's treated me better than you ever did!
Jeff: Well then forget you!
Kate: Buzz off Jeffory.
With that Katelyn ended the messaging (A/N Idk why I made Jeffory a jerk. I just wanted to do that. Also if you're wondering this whole story takes place in weekends. I will add time skips when they are in school. So please if it's all over the place don't take it out on me. I'm trying really really REALLY hard to write this.)
She walked back into the living room where she saw Aphmau staring at her in confusion. 'She saw my little episode.' Katelyn thought to herself. "What happened in the kitchen? You looked upset." Aphmau said cautiously. Katelyn sighed "I-I-it's nothing. Just something my ex said pissed me off." Aphmau looked at Katelyn and patted beside her, Katelyn smiled then sat beside Aphmau. Aphmau hugged Katelyn and smiled "Thanks for being a friend" she whispered. Katelyn smiled and wrapped her arm around Aphmau.
[Hours Later]
"I should really head home Aph. It's 10:30 at night." Katelyn said with a yawn. Aphmau frowned "Well can you at least walk up with my to my room?" Katelyn nodded her head which made Aphmau smile. The two girls headed up stairs and Katelyn stood at Aphmau's door frame waiting for her to get in bed. Aphmau crawled in bed them slowly started to drift to sleep. Katelyn smile then walked over and kissed Aphmau on the head "Night Aph." She whispered and smile then walked out the door and headed home.
'DING'
|Message From KatelynXD|
Kate: You ended up falling asleep so I went ahead and cover you up. But I'll see you tomorrow at school. Sleep tight.
Katelyn ended the text as soon as she reached her front door. She opened the door, walked to her room, and plopped on her pastel-blue bed. She sigh and thought to herself 'What a day.'

And with that guys that is chapter three Confusion. I really liked the way it turned out. Sorry if it's all over the place but it's hard to think of what to write when you have a writers block. Also sorry for the late update. It was very late and I didn't even get 100 words written. So I made this chapter a little longer for you guys. Love you my Zombie Army (I guess that's what I'll call you guys.)

~Zombie Author~Chan <3