Chapter 41- 22nd

I wake up with a smile, it's my birthday!

I get out out of bed and see Luca on his laptop, he looks in my direction and smiles.

"Hey Lily" I wave, he knows when my birthday is but why isn't he saying anything?

'Maybe he doesn't realise' I shrug.

"I have to go out, I will be back soon" he kisses my forehead and I sigh sadly my eyes dropping to the ground.

Even the day I was born isn't worth it...

I sit on the couch and look out the window, I lay back on the couch and close my eyes.

Maybe he is to busy to remember..
~~
"Hey Lils!" Storm chirps, I don't mention it's my birthday because she should know as well.

"Hey" I whisper.

"You okay?" I put on a fake smile and nod.

Tyler walks past and waves to me with Xavier and I frown "Luna alpha would like to see you" I nod and walk to his pack house office.

I open the door and he looks up "so we need to accept you in the pack soon" I nod.

"When?" He shrugs.

"Next week maybe, why don't you go home okay?" I don't let a tear fall, I turn around and walk away.

I hear talking and I walk into the ball room, everyone goes silent "hey Luna!" They bow.

I sigh and look down walking out, I walk into the house and upstairs to Luca and I's room.

I jump on the bed and take a deep breath 'they really forgot didn't they?' I nod.

"They did" I whisper out loud.

Sleep never fails me or anyone... Sleep is a break from this dreadful reality...

Tingles. I feel tingles shaking me, no. Hands, I feel the warm hands of my mate shaking me as he whispers flower into my ear.

I groan and open my eyes to see darkness and the silhouette of Luca "what?" I grumble.

"Get up" he says.

"What time is it?" I ask sitting up.

"6:00 at night" I look outside to see darkness.

"Why is it so dark?" I question.

"Well it's the 31st of May today so that means it's winter tomorrow!" I stand up. "Now follow me" he grabs my hand and drags me downstairs, outside and to the pack house.

He opens the door and yet again darkness meets our eyes, suddenly lights turn on and music starts playing, neon colours on everybody glowing.