Welcome!!

Hey guys, welcome to my new book "the wolf cub" which is a Wolfblood themed book. I am a massive fan of the show!

This story is about Rhydian and his younger sister Brooklyn. This is kinda like a season 5 but some parts will be from season 3 and 4 and most of the characters will be from the two seasons also.

If you guys want to be a part of the story I will be adding two new characters into the story, so if you want a part comment about your character using this:
Name:
Age:
Human or Wolfblood:
Siblings (if they do):
Wolfs fur:
Personality:
Villian/good:
Other:
Or any other information you want.

If you are chosen you will be introduced later on in the story, so if you don't see your character in the story, don't worry it's coming! If I get one or two replies then them two will automatically put into the story if I've more than that then I will be basing it off if the character can make drama and hold a good story. The winners will be chosen and I will announce who it is on the 30th November. The winners will be on my notice board so if you aren't following me and you are a winner I'll also put it in this chapter. The story won't be starting for a while so it will give me some time to form a story.

So guys, this is the start of something new ( sorry I had to put it in!!) my new book. I hope you all enjoy this and let's get started!!
Clíodhna xxx

Yes I know I put a dance from just dance but I'm in love with the song and I thought it would fit into my story.