CHAPTER 17 BACK TO NORMAL..... SORT OF

Alleeya

“Whoa! Why did you do that?” Diggy asked.

“I don’t know I panicked! I just kept replaying him calling me a slu+ and I got mad! I really didn’t meant to hurt him.!” I said as tears started to flow down my face

“Well you need to apologize! I’m gonna go get him. You okay with that?”

“Yeah go get him Dig.”

Diggy went to the door and I saw Ray standing there. They exchanged some words but I was too distracted to really focus on what they were saying.

“Hey Alleeya I’m so sorry for everything!” Ray said stepping forward towards me

“Yeah I’m sorry too”

“You have no reason to be Alleeya!”

“No I do.”

“You really don’t”

“Shut up Ray and let me talk!” I screamed

“I am sorry. I shouldn’t have slapped you. I was just so angry. I know I should have made it clearer that You and I have something going. I apologize for that. I just want you to know that I really do care for you and I would never want to hurt you okay. I just want to know why you would call me a slu- I can’t even bring myself to say it!”

“Alleeya I accept your apology and please let me explain now. When I read the text messages I let my better judgement slip away. Its the fact that your older and Diggy Is closer to your age, I got scared. I panicked! I didn’t want to loose you before I even officially have you. I freaked out and took my anger out on you when I said those words. I’m so sorry I should have never let my insecurities get a hold of me and hurt you. Im really sorry Alleeya. Please forgive me.”

“Of course I forgive you!” I said running into Ray’s arms

Ray and I hugged for at least 10 minutes straight. We cried and laughed. This is what I really needed.

“Ray and Alleeya come on you need to get dressed for the photo shoot!” Keisha yelled

Ray and i got up and went our seperate ways to get dressed. I’m glad we are good again

-——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Isis

I was waiting in the dressing room for the other dancer to come. I really wanted to meet her I saw her video and she is amazing! Ooooo I think this is her now! A short brown skinned girl walked in. She had hair that stopped right under her chin and big eyes. She was a cutie.

“Hi my name is Isis” I said sticking my hand out

“Hi I’m Alleeya and I don’t do handshakes I do hugs” she said

Before I knew it her arms were wrapped around me. I’m not really big on hugs but it was something about her, I really couldn’t resist it.

“So I saw you talking to Ray Ray. Is something between you two?” I questioned her

“Well yeah something is. We’re almost going out.” she said blushing

“almost?”

“Well we haven’t made it made it official yet.”

“Well don’t worry about it Ray Ray is a great guy. I know he will make a great boyfriend.”

“Oh so you knew them before this?” she asked me yeah

“yeah we all go way back. I’ve new them before the went on they’re school tour. We use to hang out all the time. Ray Prod and Prince were like my brothers.” I said taking a seat

“What about Roc?”

“Well just like you and Ray me and Roc had this unofficial thing going on. We kind of lost touch after going on all these tours. Now Roc completely forgot about me. I went to say hey to him and he didn’t even recognize me. I had to remind him.”

“I’m sure its just the fact that he hasn’t seen you in a long time. You probably look way different. Don’t sweat it.”

“Yeah I really need to chill”

“Yeah and we need to get dressed.”

Alleeya and I got dressed into this.

Photo shoot by tyra-alleeya featuring denim skinny jeans

“We look amazing” I said

“come on girl lets go! I bet everybody is out there waiting on us.”

-——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Roc

I saw Alleeya and Isis walk out. D@mn i missed that girl. We stopped talking after the Janet Jackson tour. I never questioned why she left, I just thought she found someone better.

“Hey Isis can I talk to you for a second” i asked her

“Not now Roc I’m working. You know you stop talking to people once you start working, right.” she said as she stormed off

I couldn’t concentrate on the shoot. I kept looking back at Isis, d@mn she is so fine! She has always been beautiful but man has she grown up. Finally the shoot was over so I rushed over to talk to her.

“Hey Isis and before you can yell at me I want to say I’m sorry! I said

“Yeah I know!’ she said rolling her eyes

“I just didn’t recognize you. You’ve just grown and developed into such a beautiful young woman. I’m sorry”

“Why did you just leave me like that. You didn’t even come after me!”

“I’m sorry I just assumed you found someone else. I couldn’t stand to see you with someone else so I just stayed away”

“So you rather me get hurt than you get hurt right?”

“No that’s not it at all. Isis just no im extremely sorry”

“I know and I forgive you”

“So Isis can we pic up where we left off?”

“uhm Roc…….”

-——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Yanni

“Get off me you creep! How did you get here in the first place!”

“I have my resources” he said with an evil grin. The same evil grin that haunted me for months.

“well why don’t you leave”

“No baby I just got here”

“Don’t call me baby”

“You use to love it when i called you baby”

“Well I have a new baby so you don’t have to worry about that”

“Oh you mean that little afro puff? Pleae Yanni he can’t handle you like I could. If you would have let me”

“Well he just did!”

“Tf? Okay, that’s how you wanna play Yanni?”

“Whose playing? Just leave!”

“I’ll leave you alone for now Yanni. Oh yeah and to answer your question of whose playing, I am. Just know when I play, I play for keeps.” He said lifting up his shirt revealing a knife. He quickly left the room

I reached out for my phone and dialed Princeton’s number really fast. Please pick up Prince. He answered and I guess he heard the fear in my voice because he said he would be over right away. I’ve never been so scared in my life. He is serious he does play for keeps, I know this all too well.