"I-I need some fresh air." Niall whispered lowly in Luke's ears, watching the older man loosen the grip he had around his waist and setting him free with a peck to the lips. He quickly got up, stretching his legs that happened to be incredibly stiff from sitting in the crouched position for way too long before walking outside the alley behind the abandoned building and out front where he could see the green trees and the blue sky clearly. 

He took a deep breath, shaking himself off from the amount of stress that was just beginning to build up for some unknown reason as he raised his head towards the sky, smiling at the white clouds floating by. As badly as he wanted to go back home, not the one he shared with Luke but rather the one in his fantasy land, one which he owned and lived in alone with a gorgeous black Labrador to take care of, he knew he couldn't do so because no matter how many times he told himself that he could be independent, he somehow always found himself crawling back to the love of his life - Luke Hemmings. 

It was strange how despite knowing exactly what he was going through, he still never made any attempts to leave. There were the occasional rifts he had with his boyfriend but other than that, there was never a moment when they weren't in each other's presence. Niall found himself weird and eccentric for staying through everything. It wasn't ever too extreme though so maybe he was making a big deal of it. Shouldn't an adult like him know how to take the punches and insults without crying over it like a girl? But then again, what did 'like a girl' mean? He had met so many women who were tougher than him, women who were hard to crack and he knew fully well that unlike him, if any of them were in the same situation, they wouldn't just take the hits but they would hit back. Niall chuckled at the random sexist comments that circulated around the word like they were okay to be said, like it was okay to tease someone by telling them that they 'hit like a girl' or 'cried like a girl'. 

Running a hand through his hair at the wild direction his thoughts were going, Niall took a deep breath, leaning against the bonnet of the car. He closed his eyes, smiling widely when a breeze of air just brushed against his blonde hair, ruffling them up. He opened his eyes when footsteps got closer to his direction, smiling fondly at Luke's distressed looking expression which was soon replaced by a matching grin. 

"Hey beautiful," the Australian muttered in his ears, leaning down to peck the earlobe before nipping on it, making Niall burst into a fit of laughter before squealing when a few droplets of water fell on his face. He closed his eyes, giggling when Luke crushed his frame into a hug, the drizzling getting stronger with every passing second, wetting them both and before he had a chance to say anything, the older man was on his knees, hugging him by the hips and Niall grinned, tangling his fingers in the messy blonde hair and tugging at it. 

"I love you," which he did,  despite everything they were going through, he was going through, despite the butterflies that came in his tummy every time he talked to Zayn, despite the suffocating relationship he was a part of, he still loved Luke because feelings don't wash away overnight. He might be scared of the taller man, might sometimes get incredibly annoyed with his demanding ways but he loved him nonetheless. 

"I love you too." Luke smiled back, frowning when he felt a vibration in the back pocket of Niall's jeans. The Irishman quickly pulled his phone out, eyes fixed on Luke's lip ring that felt like cold heaven against his lips when they kissed and giving into temptation, he leaned down, letting their lips meet as he continued to grin at the water pouring down on them, drenching them completely. He quickly pulled back, unlocking his phone and frowning at the message before hiding his blush with his hands. 

"Hope the rain makes you smile, beautiful -  Z x."  And maybe it was a good idea to exchange numbers with a certain college boy before getting inside his boyfriend's car because right now, if he was already happy, a text message had made him happier. 

AN/ NEW ZIALL FICTION IS OUT AND IT'S CALLED "IN THE NAME OF LOVE". CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT TO. I HOPE U LIKE IT THOUGH.

My friend's brother's engagement is on the 16th and like she verbally invited me. And okay, I get that it's fine to verbally invite your friends. Like I have done that myself but then she specifically asked another one of my friends to accompany her to pay a visit and send the invitation to another of my friends and SHE WAS THERE AS WELL. SO IF U CAN VERBALLY INVITE ME AND EXPECT ME TO APPEAR, WHY CAN'T U DO THAT TO THE OTHER CHICK AS WELL? SHE WAS RIGHT FUCKING THERE. and now I seriously don't want to go because what am I going to do there alone when everyone will be there with their family? I don't know how it works for other people but my mother is the fucking principal of the school my friends studied from and she's not going to attend an engagement party to which she wasn't even directly invited. Like, if she can invite someone else by directly going to their place and delivery a letter to their parents, she can do that with me too. But I guess I'm not that important -_- I'm seriously fretting over something that's insignificant to me but I guess it's karma because i hooked up with her brother like thrice. Not the one that's getting married though. The other brother lol. Eitherways, I do want to go but I just don't see the point when she's not even bothering to come and formally invite. Engagements are a pretty big deal.  They're not like birthdays. THey don't happen every year lol. 

The rant is irrelevant but it was bugging me so much lol. 

Apart from this 

THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER?

THOUGHTS ON NUKE HAVING SHOWER SEX?

DO YOU THINK NIALL IS JUSTIFIED IN STAYING WITH LUKE DESPITE EVERYTHING?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ZAYN TEXTING NIALL?

WHAT SHOULD ZAYN DO IN ORDER TO MAKE NIALL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 60+ VOTES AND COMMENTS!