Rejected, Ha Now look at me :-P

This is my first time ever writing so please dont be too mean. I mean it if your not going to saysomething nice then please dont say it at all. Ill take all the help I can get to make it better so only good criticism please thanks.

Prologue,

Chrissy Moon isn't just your average werewolf. She is special, she just doesn't know it. She has had it hard getting bullied and being the silver moon packs punching bag and slave for nearly allof her life because she is a little bit over weight, adopted and also because she is blamed for the death of the most loved couple in the pack. of course it was not her fault, she just doesnt understand why they protected her rather than letting her die like everyone says she should have? I mean you think getting the beta couple that is loved by everyone is bad ha try having it been the alpha male and female that died saving you on your shoulders. Trust me it is 10 times worse. especially when your were already hated to begin with. This is Chrissy's story.

Chapter 1

Once again here I am running for my life. I have no idea what I have done this time. Yesterday it was because I didn't make breakfast fast enough. All I know is that when I woke up this morning I was yelled at to start running. I jumped out of my bed as fast as my body would carry me. I just knew when Hayden yelled at me that I was in for a hell of a morning yet again. I swear he gets off on my pain.I am now running through the woods in only my pyjamas and no shoes because i didnt want to wait around for him to catch me. Here i was thinking family, adoptive or not was supposed to protect and love you no matter what. Well I guess I was wrong or it could just be because its me.

I guess i should introduce myself. My name is Chrissy Moon I am 15 years old, I am 5ft2, yes I am that short,I am a little bit tubby, not overweight but technically not thin either. You could say I have curves with a bit extra added on. I have long blonde hair which is extremely oily and flat. My hair would probably look better if I was actually allowed to use shampoo and conditioner but im not. All i have in my room or basement is soap, a bath which has no hot water and a matress on the floor with a jumper for a blanket. Did i mention that there is no heating either. I tend to get sick a lot. My best feature are my eyes. They are crystal blue, nearly white, with silver and gold specks through them. Apparently, when i was found my eyes looked like they had glitter in them .They are not as sparkly these days though. It is like the life has been sucked out of them. I am the only wolf in the world that I know of with eyes this colour.

Not only are my eyes unique but so is my birth mark on my lower back. it is a butterfly on the lower half of my back and it has a gold and silver outline. It looks more like tattoo than a birthmark. I think its beautiful but my so called family say that it makes me look like a freak. oh and i forgot one little detail, I am a werewolf. I am also adopted. I have known basically since I understood what adopted meant. My brother and sister would tell me constantly that i wasnt their real sister and when i asked our parents if it was true i got a slap to the head and told,

"Of course its true. Did you really think you were apart of this family, ha dont make me laugh." My loving father said. Now my wonderful adoptive brother and sister remind me everyday that I am not one of them . Usually while they are beating the shit out of me. My brother Hayden is 6ft tall, has a body like a god, apparently from what our sister's friends say, he has light brown hair that is always spiked up and has green eyes. My sister Haylee who is Haydens twin, has light brown hair which she has recently dyed platinum blonde, is 5ft8 and has the body of a model. She also has green eyes which they inherited from their mum. Mum or Mrs Waikley as I have to call her has dark dyed brown hair, her hair is naturally a light caramel brown which I thought was so pretty ,which is why she daid she dyed It because I liked it,she also has a models body. Like mother like daughter and they are both bitches too.Hmm go figure. Plus werewolves seem to look way better than normal models do. It is natural for us to be considered as drop dead gorgeous. Well everyone except me that is.