Instead i nod only.

He leans again and attaches his lips with mine and kiss me slowly.. I return it.

He moves to sit on the couch without breaking the kiss.

"Oof " a breath leave out of my mouth when he lifts me up and makes me straddle him.

I look at him to find him looking at me with a smile. He traces his fingers on my cheek slowly stroking them then they move to my chin then to my neck. He presses her thumb on my neck then leans down and kisses my soft spot of my neck.

I shudder.

I feel him smiling there. Then i feel his tongue licking that spot then teeth bit me. A moan escapes my lips he groans pressing me harder on himself pulling me down on him.

He sucks and licks, I put my hands on his shoulder throwing my head back. This is the feeling I'm becoming addicted to.

He pulls back and kisses the spot lightly,I'm sure there will be a hickey.. Ughh.. Kill me...

He puts his head back on the couch and looks at me,his eyes shining..

"You drive me crazy,beautiful." He says,making me blush.

He laughs seeing me blush and shakes his head.

"I really love to make you blush." He kisses my cheeks then pecks my lips.

But then i remember his change his behaviour just a while ago. I can't trust him.

I move out off his lap and stand in front of him, holding my hands together. Looking anywhere but at him.

He leans forward and puts his elbows on his knees before tilting his head. He assesses me from head to toe.

"Are you shy with me?" He asks , amusement clear in his voice.

"No" I reply too fast.

"If you say so.." He says playfully while standing up.

"Well i should go now and make sure to come to work tomorrow. I don't enjoy my work when you aren't there", he winks at me and moves towards the door.

I follow him to the door. He turns around suddenly and pushes me on the wall beside the door and kisses me like a starving person.

He presses me in the wall with his body, his hands on my face, thrusting his tongue inside my mouth. I can't even process what the hell is happening then suddenly he pulls away and is out of the door, shutting it behind him while I am still at the wall and thinking what exactly had happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay down on the bed face down. I send a silent prayer up there that the pillow doesn't smell like detergent.

No it was not my pillow.

The meeting with my new flat mate,Emma went good. She is a quiet person who likes to keep to herself and I am happy for it cause we have this thing in common.

We had talked for a while then had dinner..m We both have many things in common but she is more dark all she wants is to kill every single soul in this planet. But she has a cat also. Black cat.

Well. Now I am away from my house. I even changed my routes before coming here.

Will the stalker know now that I'm here ?

Will he find out?

Will I bring Emma into my mess by doing this ?

I hope i won't.