"What would you do when you meet them?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Mm.. introduce ourselves first? That's the basic right? I mean we probably don't know them yet." Jin hyung answered.

The ride was fun as always. We listened to songs, jammed to it, occasionally we ask each other questions about the show. Suga hyung is still sleeping but that's normal. Then we arrived to the place. It was an amusement park and it's really big.

- Lovelyz - 

Mijoo's POV

We finally arrived to our destination.

"Wah! Its an amusement park!" I shouted while running towards the gates.

"Yah Mijoo! Why are you there already? Come back!" Jisoo shouted at me.

"It's the amusement park!" I shouted as if that's the reason why I ran. We went to the set of the show.

"It looks like the other group is not yet here." Sujeong said when she noticed that the only people in the set where the staff and production crew.

"Actually it's on purpose. You will have to do a mission first so you could find the other group." One of the staff informed us.

"Wait what do you mean? So basically we have to find each other?" I asked the person.

"Yeah. It's for the show, don't worry the mission is easy anyway." The person assured us.

"Ok if that's what you say." Kei said.

"Okay, we'll start shooting in a few minutes!" The director said.

"Ok!" we all replied.

- BTS -

Suga's POV

"Hey where's the other group?" I asked since there are no other group besides us.

"Well, before you meet them you have to do a mission first." One of the crew said.

"Seriously?" I asked. I don't really like the idea of doing missions.

"Nevermind hyung! I bet it will be fun." Jimin said to me.

"Wait, how do we even find each other?" J-hope asked.

"There will be clues. Don't worry it's just easy." The crew said again.

"Ok fine." I finally said. 

"You'll start in few minutes." One of the staff said.

- Lovelyz -

Kei's POV

"Ok we'll start now." The staff said signaling the start of the filming. We first introduced ourselves to the viewers then one of the staff informed us about the mission.

"For the mission, you'll either go by pair, triad, or alone." They informed us.

"Here are papers that indicate whether you will go alone or not." They added and showed us 3 folded papers. 

"Ok, I'll go first!" Mijoo unnie said and picked a paper. She opened it and showed it to the camera first. 

"What did you get?" We were asking her. Based on her reaction, which is happy, she's probably not alone. 

"2" she said smiling widely.

"For this, it means you get to pick your own partner." The staff said.

"Really?" We all asked the staff just to confirm and they just nodded.

"Ok..I pick..Yo Jisoo!" Mijoo unnie picked Jisoo since they're really close. It was my turn after.