23

Kelsey didn't need to do much to get back to the cafe basement. She just teleported with her new sense of powers. She did so, and when she arrived there was a yellow puff of powder that surrounded her.

"Kelsey! Your powers!" Barbra shouted clapping her hands together.

"So, I've got a plan. And I know that's all you B, but this one is on me." She smiled and took a seat on the couch next to Faye and Jax. 

"Let's hear it." Ben voiced, as he grabbed Faye's attention so she would listen in as well.

"What if, we bring out the old witch. Show her that I'm more powerful than Kara, and I'll use my powers against her." Kelsey speculated, talking a look at the power running though her veins.

"She could take your powers! Or she could kill you! Kelsey, we will figure out something else." Faye speculated as she walked away from the group and up the steps.

"She's right. Just relax, we'll all think of something." Ben said to her, as he joined Faye up the steps.

"K, I'll just pop a squat right here and you guys can wake me when you think of something." Kelsey sounded, doing as she said and popping a squat on the couch next to Jax.

-

"How do I give them to you? Say a spell?" I say, and she comes forward into the barely noticeable light.

"Yes, 'may you summon terrible creatures of the night. May you have all my power may it bloom in u like a flower, so mote it.' say it." She held out the crystal in her hand, and looked at it as if it was gold.

"May you summon terrible creatures of the night." I stop, this was it. I was giving up, there was no way I could come back form this. "May you have all my power may it bloom in u like a flower, so mote it."

As the last word left my mouth, I could see the crystal grow lighter and lighter. It was filling with some pink essence, it must be the color of my powers. It kept on going, until I felt one last pull of my body stop.

"Thank you my dear, for everything." She passively said, twirling the crystal in her hand and admiring it's beauty.

"Now let me go. And never come back here." I snapped at her and started wriggling in my ropes.

"Who has more power here? Oh, me. I'm just getting started here. And as for you..." She raised the crystal up to her eyes, the pink reflection off her eyes. "You'll be gone tomorrow morning."

"Gone? What do you mean b-" I asked the question but was only met with an enormously evil look from her.

"I mean dead. Villains don't play by the book, Kara." As she said this, she crushed the crystal in her hand and the pink essence flowed into her.

-

Barbra came back into the basement to find everyone there waiting for her. Not everyone, but the rest of the coven. 

"So, Kara's parents are definitely missing, and so is Jones. I think the old witch has them, using them as leverage." She announces to the group, taking a seat next to Kelsey.

"I'm not hearing a plan. Am I? Are you?" Kelsey erupted and turned to Faye in agreement, and she is met with a nod.

"I think we need more time. Kara wouldn't give up her powers so easily." Jax takes Barbra's side which gains a groan from Kelsey.

"Okay, tomorrow. If you don't have a plan, we go with mine." Kelsey sighs and goes back to sleeping.

"Alright, let me get a spell book, see what I can find." Barbra ordered the rest of the group, and they all decided to get up and hand her a handful of books.

Faye took a seat next to her and decided to help. While Ben and Jax looked around the old and dust basement for more books. The boys didn't find anything they haven't viewed before, and Barbra and Faye weren't getting any farther with a plan than before.

That was until, both Kara's parents dropped into the basement, with Jones too. His silver bullet was out and he was starting to heal. Kara's parents could heal in an instant with the help of the coven.

"Where were you guys? What happened?" Faye asked them, already rushing to their side and looking at their wounds.

"We- I - I don't know." Kara's mom mutters, and Faye watched as her face turns in confusion.

"So, you can't describe it to anything? no windows?" Jax asks this time, from Jones' side.

"No, it's not that. It's just weird." He dazes off, walking off the bullet wound in his arm, and standing near the steps.

"Weird how?" Kelsey finally sounds awake from her slight nap, and looks at the three of them in curiosity.

"Weird, like we don't remember ever going anywhere. What's the date again?" Kara's dad speaks up this time as he clutches his neck.

"We haven't seen you in three days, it's September 30."

-

"I'm a goner." A dry laugh escapes me, as a tear rolls down my cheek slowly. She was going to get everything she ever wanted. All because of me.

Do not underestimate your powers Kara Matthews, you are stronger than you know. Fight it.

"I can't do this anymore, I'm so tired. I'm just so tired." I answer back to the inspirational voice in my head, I didn't want to do this anymore. Not anymore.

Your life is not the only one at stake, you fight Tabitha Anderson, and you must win. Or the world will never be the same.

"Who is this?" I ask the fatal question, somehow everyone expected me to be the savior. I'm just a girl, I'm just me.

Fight her, because I couldn't. Because years of powers are running though your veins. Kara get up!

I let out a sharp scream, and the ropes around me snap in an instant. I crash to the floor, tired. But I wasn't. It was like slowly, I was getting more and more power. But I just gave all of my powers to the old- Tabitha. 

My dear child, the Matthews line will continue to support you in your fight, as long as you fight.

I turn to my side, still sore form the ropes. "Okay, I'll try."