1/ T W E N T Y - T W O

Start from the beginning

"Good girl. Give me your hands now."

I brought my hands up and placed them on my back. This is definitely the sexiest position ever.

He slowly untied his tie and wrapped it around my wrists and then around my waist. He made sure it was tight as he pulled on it. I should feel pain but the adrenaline pumping through my veins and the excitement made me forget about pain. Only pleasure is and will be what I feel.

I smiled and before it even fully happened a harsh slap came down on my right butt cheek.

"What are you smiling at?"

I jolted forward a little and continued smiling. "Nothing." I whispered.

"Didn't hear you!" Another slap came down. This time, on my left butt cheek.

"Nothing, daddy." I stated louder this time as I couldn't take this agonizing seconds anymore. I wanted him more than ever.

My body was on fire and I bet he enjoyed seeing me this vulnerable.

"Make a noise and I'll go faster, until you'll beg me to stop because you want to release so badly, but baby girl guess what." He whispered again in my ear as he yanked my head back from my hair.

"What daddy?" I bit my bottom lip to keep me from turning around and kissing him.

"You won't."

He then let go of my hair and I fell flat on my cheek.

I was on fire. I was ready to explode. I just couldn't take another second waiting for him to be inside me.

I heard his belt unbuckle and his zip being undone. And the next moment, they fell on the floor along with his underwear.

"Remember, no sounds dollface."

I could feel his tip pressed against my wet entrance and the next moment his cock entered me.

I gasped still not completely adjusted to his size as I shifted a little.

"No sounds I said darling."

I shut my mouth and bit my lip, containing myself from making any sounds as he picked up a little pace.

"Baby girl, your tight little pussy feels so good around daddy's cock."

I mentally moaned and closed my eyes.

His hand tucked at my hair again as his other hand placed it on my tied up wrists.

"Daddy..." I moaned and instantly regretted opening my mouth, but I couldn't take being silent anymore.

"Oh, baby girl. You shouldn't have opened that pretty little mouth of yours."

He started pounding in me now more forceful and fast, hitting the G-spot with every thrust.

"Yes, babygirl." He was now moving faster as both our breaths started becoming uneven and fast.

With every thrust his hips slammed hard against my butt making it all more sexier.