Chapter 21

I was downstairs eating my favorite cereal when I heard my niece and new friend argue. "Hey! That's my shampoo! Why are you using my shampoo?" Audrenia yelled as Kalemia was taking a shower. I sighed as I listened to them bicker. I finally got up as I saw Kalemia throw fire through the walls.

   "Hey! Stop fighting and make up already! It's only been one week and you're already at each other's throats!" I shouted as I stormed upstairs. My usually calm and quiet aura was know livid with anger.

    The two girls sensed my anger and stopped fighting. Audrenia began to put out the fire as Kalemia helped me rebuild the walls. After the work was done, the three of us all went into my rooms and did whatever. Audrenia was playing her guitar while she was watching Gravity Falls, Kalemia was watching Supernatural and asking herself why Dean and Castiel aren't together yet, I was reading 'The Cursed Child' by J.K. Rowling.

    The three of us were all at peace and soon came out after a few hours to watch my favorite show; the Big Bang Theory. Audrenia, Kalemia, and I all rushed to the couch and turned on the TV to the new episode that I've been waiting for. Sheldon of course was my favorite while Amy was Kalemia's and Penny was Audrenia's. I laughed as Sheldon was roasting Amy after she was complaining about something.

      Two weeks had passed as Kalemia, Audrenia, and I set out to find the other signs. The three of us cheered as we found out the location of Jeff, the representative of Gemini. I was in Wyoming, U.S.A. trying to figure out where Cheyenne, Wyoming was. The day grew cold as it was soon to be fall. The leaves were falling off of the trees as the three of us were driving to the Wyoming State Museum.

     When we arrived we walked out of the car and into the double doors that lead inside. I waited as Audrenia tried to figure out how to pull open the door. I stifled a laugh as I watched her small frame try to pull open the heavy door. Kalemia went over to help her as I tried to contain a goofy smile.

      Audrenia huffed as she walked over to me-embarrassed. I looked down at the floor as I tried to urge it to lead us towards Jeff. The floor made a small swell as I waved my hand to tell the girls to follow me. I went up to the desk and paid for my tickets before we entered the exhibits.

     The three of us followed the small swell until we entered the art gallery. Kalemia took the lead and weaved through many exhibits. When I spotted a tall boy with short well-kept black hair I could sense the power radiating off of him. He turned and my hazel eyes met his blue ones. He smiled at me as I exchanged glances with Kalemia and Audrenia.

     Being the antisocial person I was, I had to have Audrenia push me towards him as I gave him a nervous smile. "Um . . . er, well. . . . Hi." I greeted awkwardly. The boy smiled and extended his hand for me to shake. I gave him a shy smile and shook his hand gently. "Do you perhaps go by the name Jeff or know anyone named Jeff?" I asked quietly.

     The boys eyes widened and his smile faded from his face. "I am Jeff, yes." He answered back nervously. "Hi, I'm Mayla. This is my friend Kalemia and my niece Audrenia. We were wondering if we could possibly speak to you?" I asked politely. Jeff gave a small smile and had me follow him out the doors.