Chapter 10

"You already know that I'm your aunt and that you're a Pisces. Did your parents tell you about the Zodiac Signs?" Audrenia shook her head. "The Zodiac Signs are not to be trusted, they will do anything for power, don't give in to them. They are extremely powerful, they don't care about who they hurt. Don't let them find any weaknesses, they will use them against you. Don't make rash decisions, think things through. Got it?" I explained.

Audrenia nodded her head and I gave her a bright smile. "Good, I think that we're going to be getting along well then." "Me too, Mayla. I just hope I'm strong enough." She answered back. "Hey, not everyone is an expert at something when they first start it, it just takes practice. You'll do fine-I promise." I reassured her.

"Very good! That's spontaneous! Go Audrenia!" I cheered as I watched her control the water. I noticed that her arms began to shake and ran over to help her. I held up her arms and told her to keep strong.

She nodded, beads of sweat began to appear on her fair colored complexion. She was able to keep the water above the two of you as she formed figures with it. The liquid collapsed over the two of us as I was just teaching her a new move. I laughed as the water it her face and made her hair flatten against her head.

"Ha ha, so funny." She said sarcastically as she playfully rolled her eyes. I giggled as Audrenia summoned the water of the ground and back into the river. "You're getting better." I complimented. I noticed her smile and let one show myself.

"Yeah, but I can't help but ask how we're going to find the other signs before the Zodiac Signs do." She answered looking at her hands. My smile faded as I felt the tension between us. "Yeah, but we'll find a way, maybe we should start looking tomorrow." Audrenia nodded as she picked up a towel and walked up the stairs.

"Are sure that your grandmother won't mind you staying here?" I asked her-she froze. "Ye-yeah, she wouldn't mind." I heard her stutter. "Your grandmother doesn't know does she?" I questioned. She shook her head. "She doesn't, but I bet she doesn't care either. She never did with me. My mom's mom wasn't very fond of, 'different' people." She answered sadly.

"Oh, well, you should still contact her and let her know where you are, or who you're with.You'd be surprised by how some people let others think that they don't love them but they actually do." I explained, remembering my parents. "Yeah, I should. But how would she react after I tell her that my seventeen year old aunt on my dad's side is looking after me because of a dangerous group called the Zodiac Signs wanting to take me away?" She told me bitterly.

"Well, you don't tell her that part. Just say that you're going to move in with your aunt on your dad's side." I answered with a shrug. "Yeah, okay. I just hope she doesn't question me about you." Audrenia answered as she climbed up the stairs towards her room.