Dark Magic | Clouse X Reader (Lemon)

grace_tumminizzle

This is your fault

For those of you who aren't me or her, we had a conversation today in school that went something like this:

"I want to try writing something about a character I usually don't write about. Give me a NinjaGo character," I say, thinking smut.

"Clouse."

And here we are.

--------------------------------

You had no clue how you got into this situation in the first place.

Oh yeah, it was because you weren't paying attention.

Here's what happened.

You were walking through the hallway of one of many temples on Chen's island. You, being your clumsy self, walked into a door while you were looking at your phone, reading a text you had just got from your friend.

You, being irritated at the door that rudely interrupted your texting, opened it.

Maybe you should've thought twice. Or read the sign that said "CLOUSE'S ROOM" that was written in clear, bold writing on the door.

How did you miss that?

First of all, the room was pitch black. All you could see was a slight purple glow from somewhere in Clouse's direction.

Clouse whipped around as soon as the door opened. He simply stared at you, his face bright red. Red from embarrassment or fury, you will never know. It was probably both, though.

You, on the other hand, yelled "FUCK!" as soon as you opened the door, and went to slam it shut immediately. Something stopped you from doing that, however. You saw Clouse making hand movements as you were pushed into the room by some magical force and the door shut behind you.

There was, apparently, no light in the room. But there was a lantern hanging from the ceiling in the center. Clouse snapped his fingers, and a dim purple flame lit the lantern.

You wish he hadn't done that.

Upon the room being lit slightly, you looked at Clouse and saw he had his hair down rather than in a ponytail. It came to just below his shoulders, and was slightly messy.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, dear reader, that he was shirtless.

(Get ready, Grace.)

Clouse looked at you sternly, his deep purple eyes practically death-glaring you in the dimly lit room. "Care to explain what you are doing in here?"

"I was gonna leave—"

"I mean in this temple."

"Looking for the next fight in the Tournament...?"

"Why would you look here, of all places?"

"All these temples look the same!"

"So why did you open the door to my chamber?"

"Because... I wasn't paying attention..." you said slowly.

Well, this was going fantastically.

"Perhaps," the sorcerer began, "I should teach you a lesson that will surely sharpen your senses and attention span."

You thought he meant an actual, "I'm the teacher, you're the student" type of lesson.

But you wouldn't believe how wrong you were.

You couldn't fathom the small amount of time it took for Clouse to have you underneath him, on his bed, holding your hands above your head with one arm.

"Oh shit..." you said, realizing the mistake you had made.

"You may as well try to enjoy yourself, Y/N."

"Does this count as rape?" you asked nervously.

"Not if you give consent."

"Uh—"

Before giving you even a small moment to finish your sentence, the sorcerer had pressed his lips to yours roughly. He kissed you passionately, his other hand (the one that wasn't pinning you down) tracing down to your thighs. You began to kiss back, somehow enjoying this.

Clouse then pulled back and whispered into your ear, "Do you give consent?"

You thought for a moment, contemplating the consequences of doing both. If you said no, he might kill you. If you said yes, he might kill you.

"Yes."

He chuckled darkly. "I'm sure you will be pleased with your choice."

You swallowed hard. You were nervous, definitely.

The sorcerer pulled your shirt off in an instant. He reached up and undid your bra with one hand, with little effort. He pulled your pants off, leaving you in your underwear. He used his dark magic and had them off quickly, as well as his own pants.

You could see a bulge in his underwear, even in the dim lighting. He released your hands from his grip, leaving you free to do as you pleased. Almost by instinct, you pulled his boxers off. Also by instinct, you ran a finger down his member.

Clouse let out a moan as you continued to stroke his hardening cock. He gave in to pleasure completely, and moaned your name a few times. You wrapped your whole hand around his shaft, and pumped it harder, getting even more of a reaction out of him. You smirked as the sorcerer fell into bliss, hardly able to form complete sentences anymore.

He panted through moans and shaky breaths, "Faster."

You did as he asked without hesitation. His moans got slightly longer, and louder, and you could tell he was close. Very close. Nearly a minute after you made this realization, he came with a sharp moan, spilling a white, sticky liquid over you and the sheets below. You continued to stroke him as he came, to make sure he felt every last wave of his orgasm.

He practically collapsed beside you when he finished. "I was..." he panted, "going to... do more with you... but that tired me out..."

"Well," you said. "Goodnight, then." You got up, put your clothes back on, and left the room, leaving the sorcerer exhausted.

You made sure to shower after all of that, though.

Meanwhile, before falling asleep completely, Clouse's last thought was, "Master Chen better not learn about this..."

I'm not sure if magic counts as an element but ehhhhhh