So, she came to the conclusion that her father would try his best to work as civilly as possible, he would even try to get these people to like him.

"Uhm, actually... can you add another mocha, please?" She finally said. Maybe if she tried, she could actually befriend him. Maybe if she tried this was going to turn into a great experience. Maybe Jack needed some kindness in his life.

She began to walk towards the Main Building after getting her order.

She walked while munching on her pound cake, trying her best not to get too much wet.

When she got to her classroom, with her pound cake already gone, she picked once again the seats Jack accustomed to use, and she placed  her stuff neatly on her table, and Jack's mocha on his.

For some odd reason, she began to feel her heart pounding loudly in her ears.

Why was she so nervous?

She began shifting and dusting herself off, she just couldn't stay still. Students were quietly filling the class room, there were still 10 minutes left for class to start.

'Gosh, Elsa, get yourself together!'

Why was she so nervous anyway? Because of the picture? Because she brought him coffee? This was ridiculous.

After barely finishing that thought, Jack's silvery white hair could be seen entering the classroom, while listening to music.

His typical scowl was on his face, he was staring at the floor while walking to his accustomed seat. People were quickly getting out of his way.

But his scowl disappeared instantly once he saw platinum blonde hair and a cup of coffee on his table. She was gazing at him with the most awkward smile he ever saw. It looked like she just crashed against a glass door.

Jack was looking at her completely confused, and shocked.

'I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm a freak now. Gosh Elsa, STOP SMILING ALREADY!' She thought to herself.

"Good morning!" She said awkwardly, as her face turned red as a tomato. She was really making herself look like a fool.

"Uhm... hey" Jack just said, not knowing exactly what to do. He slowly (and cautiously) left his stuff on his desk, and took a seat beside her.

He eyed the coffee.

'I shouldn't have brought that' Elsa just wanted to face palm herself. With a brick.

"I.. uhm. I went to buy breakfast and I brought you a mocha" She tried hard to explain. The hotness on her face was only growing. "It's okay if you don't want it! I really don't know what you like so-"She was about to pick the cup when Jack quickly took it first.

"I like mocha" He said, while he opened a little pack of sugar and poured it in his cup. Elsa just gazed at him stunned.

She inhaled deeply and after several minutes of chaos inside her, she calmed herself.

She shifted on her seat but quickly became aware of the curious looks that her fellow classmates directed towards her and Jack.

Jack gazed at them, frowned, and everyone instantly stopped minding them.

The class went strangely well. North was finally happy, he couldn't stop grinning at them and he congratulated them in their progress. He was also happy that they've picked his company to work on.

Jack and Elsa exchanged a few words while they worked on their project restlessly. They still were behind their classmates after all.

Elsa was happy, she couldn't help but smile. Jack surely liked his coffee, and for the first time, he didn't scowl throughout the whole class. She felt proud of her accomplishment.