Chapter 11: Let Me Go.

Next I had art, which to my surprise Ryan was in. But so were Zane, Jessica and Mason. I think Mason and Jessica have every class together, which is so cute. After that we had lunch, and I walked to my locker, hand in hand with Ryan.

He leaned on the locker beside mine, and just stared at me while I opened my locker and shoved my books in.

“Afterschool come to my house? I want you to meet my mom” He smiled at me.

“I’d love too, and then you can come over to my house and we’ll just hang?” I smiled at him.

“Do I get to meet your parents?” He raised an eyebrow.

“You can, I mean I hate them and always will, and I wouldn’t ever call them ‘parents’ but yeah, you can” I smiled at him.

His expression changed, and I was now looking at a confused Ryan.

“You hate your parents?” He asked, looking sad.

“And my pack” I shrugged.

“But why?” He shook his head in disbelief.

“I’ll tell you later at my house, my whole life story if it makes you happy okay?” I smiled weakly.

“Alright baby” He said while closing my locker for me, and giving me a piggy back to the cafeteria.

As he brought us to the cafeteria, I played with his hair, and rested my head on his shoulder. He got in line, and I was still on his back, my arms around his neck and legs around his muscular torso.

“What do you want?” He asked happily.

“An apple and water please” I whispered into his ear.

I could feel him frowning from the side. So I closed my eyes, and decided to nibble on his earlobe. 

I felt him walking towards a table, and setting down the food.

“You can get off now” He chuckled.

“What if I don’t want to?” I retorted.

“That’s cool too” I felt him shrug.

I got off of him slowly, and opened my eyes to see a two trays overflowing with food.

“Why’d you buy all this food?” I looked confused at him.

“So you can eat it?” He said it like it was the most obvious thing ever.

“I used to be able to eat this much, not anymore” I said honestly.

“What do you mean used too?” He looked even more confused.

“I’ll explain later” I nodded to myself.

“You’re eating this, okay babe. For me” He looked so sad, and I suddenly had the urge to eat the whole tray.

I smiled at him.

“Okay, but if I can’t finish it you-” I was about to say but was cut off when Ryan brought up a slice of pizza and shoved it into my mouth.

“Less talking more eating” He chuckled at my probably priceless face.

Jessica, Mason and the rest sat down and looked at us happily.

“So what are you two doing?” Zane wiggled his eyebrows.

“Just feeding my girl” Ryan chuckled.

A girl suddenly appears in front of us, she looks so young, maybe a niner; but I couldn’t help but notice the hurt written all over her face.