Chapter 4: Physical Pain isn't just enough is it?

Just as promised, the neww chaap..

Vote/Comment/Like/Fan if you like the story, thaank you :D<3

(Damon's POV)

I watched as Reinie was thrown to the ground, my mind was screaming "GET UP REINIE, GET THE HELL UP REINIE, PLEASE. JUST GET UP!" But my mouth wouldn't move. She threw a pleading look my way, but my expression just stayed the same. That's when her eyes lost all hope, and you could see the want to live left her limp body. She was going to let them kill her!

Just before I could even move a muscle, I saw all five wolves pounce on Reinie, my mate. Every molecule in my body was aching for me to protect her, but just as I was about to shift, I was held back by four pairs of arms. I growled at Matt and David who were now holding me back; I struggled but stopped right when she stopped blocking off our mind link. I stood there taken back by all the emotions she was now feeling. My heart started to ache, while I heard her leg snap. Anastasia bit into Reinie's neck, and I stood there wide eyed like a fool; I took a step forward but then she growled at me while Matt pulled the back of my shirt making me stumble back.

I saw her stand up, and limp her way towards Cher and Collin but collapsed half way there. I struggled out of Matt's grip, and ran straight towards her. I knelt down to her lifeless body, and panic took over my body. I growled until I heard her faint heartbeat.

Just as I was about to pick her up and carry her to my house Cher started growling at me. She had dashed something silver at me, but I dodged it before it could hit me straight in the face. I growled at her.

"What the f*ck do you think you're doing?" She growled at me.

"Helping her?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't f*cking touch her! You don't deserve to even have her as a mate! You did what while you’re so called 'friends' attacked your mate? NOTHING, NOT A BLOODY THING! But you know what, now isn't the time, so you're right. But she wanted you to have that if anything happened to her!" She screamed as she gestured to the silver chain that was right beside me.

I bent down to look at it, and saw a beautiful white wolf with golden spots near its ears, just like my wolf. I read the engraving which said 'I love you, Damon'. I put the beautiful chain around my neck, and scooped up the now lifeless human into my arms with ease. My heart broke in half when I saw all the cuts, bite marks, scratches and blood that covered her naked body. A growl was building in my throat, and I could tell my wolf was taking over; but this time I did nothing to stop him. My eyes were no longer grey as they turned to black like the midnight sky. I took off my black shirt and slipped it over her head so she was at least somewhat covered.

Anastasia started growling at me, but I growled back in my Alpha authority making her jump back in fear. My wolf took over completely now, and I had wanted nothing more than to rip every single one of them to shreds. I started shaking with anger until I heard her whisper "Damon" and I looked at the angelic face that was buried in my chest.

Without hesitation I ran with her in my arms until I reached my house.

I walked into the house, and saw my father and mother standing by the door.

"Damon, what are you doing with this girl? I thought-" My father was saying until I cut him off.

I growled at Marcus, and barred my teeth before walking upstairs to the pack's doctor.

I screamed for John, the pack doctor.

He walked inside about to ask what was needed of him when he smelt Reinie’s blood, he rushed over to her quickly and started treating her injuries. He suggested I give her some of my blood so that her heart pumps blood faster, so without hesitation I brought the blade to my palm and sliced it open, pouring my blood into her mouth.