12;

we talked endlessly about the most random things that we didn't notice that the ice-cream shop was closing until the staff approached and told us.

"oh wait- what? its already 12?"

"yes honey," jungkook looked at me shaking his head.

"and you didn't even tell me!"

"well you didn't ask and — "

i stood up in embarrassment because of the staff staring at us and said "ugh you're such an idiot jeon!" before dragging him out.

"but i wanted to spend more time with you..."

i know he is probably playing around but boy stop making me feel this way ...

"its late, i need to get home before my parents –"

"i'll take you home!!" he cut me off before i even finish speaking. at this point, he looked at me while cutely blinking. he probably doesn't know how much that can affect one's heart, especially mine.

"ah it's okay! i can go home myself, thanks for today, goodnight!" i hurriedly reject his offer in case my beating heart race even harder that i'm scared i might die.

"oh i see, okay then, goodbye..."

i felt my heart breaking seeing his disappointed face, it was like somebody was taking control over my body as i felt myself tip-toe and peck him on his cheek, what the fuck did i just do???

upon realisation, i ran.

"goodnight subin! dream of me!" hearing his voice made me even more embarrassed, but i turned around and saw him jumping and waving at me.
oh god i feel my cheeks burning already.

well that was something i've never imagined myself doing

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hi im back y'all !! tbh idk what the fuck did i just write + i forgotten the storyline already lmao BUT i updated heheheheheh did y'all miss me :-)