01;

chapter 1;

"let's break up."

"w-what?"

"the sparks that we used to have are just not there anymore. it will be better for both of us this way."

"b-but you promised me that you will love-"

"you are too naive subin, promises are meant to be broken. it's time for you to move on and find someone else, someone else who deserves you."

"w-what do you mean?"

"goodbye."

i shot out of my bed, realising that it was just another one of my dreams. that same dream i always had recently.

it has already been months since we broke up, but somehow these images only appear now. is it a sign? nah. but i hope though.

dragging my feet, i lazily walked to the kitchen. since my parents are always overseas, i'm all left all alone in the house.

opening the fridge, all that was seen was a piece of expired sandwich and bottles of soft drinks. nothing else.

huff it's time i stock up on my fridge

i went for a shower and grabbed a fresh set of clothes to change before going out.

on the way to the supermarket, i bumped into a guy. the guy looked average. tall, nice features, build. ok not so average but yeah.

he looks so familiar

"sorry. hi, i'm jeon jungkook"

"oh. aren't you that popular guy in my art class?"

"why thank you for the compliment." and he flashed me one of the killer smiles that girls would die for.

i could have sworn i felt my heart pounding fast

"don't be so cocky."

"wow rude much?"

"whatever."

both of us are walking the same way, side by side. i've never talked to him before, i have only heard about him from the girls in my art class who constantly fangirl about how perfect and talented he is.

well i admit he is good looking, but he seemed like those typical popular guys in the school. rude. annoying. cocky. just no, nope. luckily we only have one class together, art.

"sooo you haven't introduced yourself to me yet."

"i thought you already knew my name?"

"well i know that your name is subin but don't you have a nickname or something?"

"why do you have to know?"

"whoa feisty, chill okay. are you on your period or something?"

oh my fucking god

i felt my face burning hot so i stomped off hurriedly before he could say anything else stupid.

well we are off to a bad start i guess, well done subin, well done tsk

..................................................................

ok so hiii plz pardon my sucky writing, i consider this my first time writing a ff after a failed attempt zzz