10;

"oh man holy shit!" jungkook whisper-shouted at me

"is that your parents?"

"yeah, they told me they will be coming back tomorrow, not today!"

"what?"

"go go hide under my bed!"

"what the fuck jung-" but i was cut off even before i finished my sentence as jungkook pushed me under his bed.

what a man

his bedroom door opened to reveal his parents standing there looking at me with my head partially under his bed.

"oh who is this young lady here?" mrs jeon said smirking at jungkook

"erm hi mrs jeon, i'm subin, jungkook's art partner." i said standing up

"w-well we are just doing our art project," his eye frantically avoiding contact with them.

"we are going to have dinner together later, why not come with us young lady?"

"what? i don't think i should, you should spend some quality time with jungkook instead since you just came back."

"it's fine, we can always eat together, since you are here, why not?"

sitting beside mrs jeon is the most awkward thing ever, we tried making a conversation but it was short-lived as jungkook kept interrupting.

"hey you haven't tried this yet right? here you go."

"oh my god jungkook stop interrupting!"

"sorry mum..."

too think that a guy like him getting scolded by his mum in a restuarant is not embarrassing enough, he fell down from his chair backwards, this pabo. i tried holding back my laughter but my fits of laughter soon filled the atmosphere.

"oh my- sorry! that was embarrassing..." jungkook's cheeks blushed red and looked down, even i feel embarrassed for him.

people around started staring and judging us for being a nusiance, "stare somemore, i'm gonna gouge out your eyeballs" mrs jeon muttered under her breath along with what seem like incohorent curse words in foreign language.

i think jungkook have the best parents ever, his dad is so chill and his mum is so cool af, wow.

"finally we can chat in peace," mrs jeon said glaring at jungkook before facing me.

"so, did jungkook cause you trouble in school?"

i turned my head in jungkook's direction and he was practically pleading me with eyes that says "i am a desperate hoe, help me"

i whispered to jungkook faintly, "you owe me ice-cream for that!"

i am such a kind potato man

"no mrs jeon, he is actually very caring."

"oh i see, that's a surprise..."

"look at the time mum, it's late already, time for subin to go home!

"ok ok why don't you bring subin home?"

"what why?"

"it's not appropriate for a lady like her to be going home alone this late jungkook."

however jungkook's attempt to comeback was defeated by his mum's piercing glare, watching the mother and son fight was at the very least amusing.

for doing jungkook a favor, he agreed to buy me ice-cream after threatening him and here we are picking which flavour to choose, that struggle.

being the bitch i am, i choose a tub of strawberry cheesecake ( my fav :D ) ice-cream instead of a cup and of course the biggest in volume.

"yah that's too much!"

"you didn't specifically say how much i can want so be happy that i didn't take 10."

"cheater..."

this little childish rascal

i took my seat at the corner while waiting for jungkook to arrive with my ice-cream. once he came, i grabbed my spoon and started digging into the tub.

the expression plastered on jungkook's face was priceless until he stood up to take a piece of tissue and leaned towards me.

man that's some kdrama scene going on

but guess what?

the shop's door flew open and there stood mingyu and ara hands in hands staring at us.

..................................................................

life hates me down to the core :(