CHAPTER 32: Forgiveness *STAR'S POV*

Crystal ponies aren't as nice as they used to be. Back before I was Dark Star, I had friends. Now, well, now I have an angry mob. They were ponies who lost somepony during the last attack. I wasn't even a part of it, and they blame me. I guess it's seaside to blame somepony who is actually present than somepony who's not.

I was in the castle. Flurry bad given me a room right across the hall from hers. I liked her. She's the reason I'm just Star again. I owe her a lot.

FLASHBACK

"Dad, please stop!" I shouted, crying. "I can't take any more dark spells!" He fired another. And another. And another. I screamed in agony.

"You are the next Princess Of Disharmony. I will make you stronger." He fired one final spell. I thought that I had died, but something else happened.

It had worked.

He made me evil.

END FLASHBACK

"Star?" I jumped. Flurry was right in my face. "You were zoned out."

"Sorry, I was just....thinking."

"Okaaay. So, you know how there are six Elements of Harmony?" I was confused why she was asking me that. Of course I knew! They defeated Dark Star, since I wasn't strong enough.

"Yeah, and there are seven Elements of Disharmony."

"WHAT?!"

"The seventh Element is the Element Of Accusation. We never found who it was"

"Well, there are seven Elements of Harmony."

"WHAT?!"

"The Element Of Forgiveness, and I think it may be you."

"Me? I'm still trying to forgive myself!"

"Exactly."

She pulled out a pendant with a violet gem in the center and held it up. It began to glow. On the gem, a Cutie Mark appeared. It was a purple star with some sort of blue whisp around it. Then, it changed to my Cutie Mark, a yellow star.

"I'm guessing that I was right."

Hi everypony! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! My internet went down just as I was posting this P.S. If you actually watched the video at the top, you'll know just how sad I am. We miss you Christina <3 

#WishItWasJustADream

-Thia <3