CHAPTER 4: I Miss Her *SOLAR'S POV*

Okay, I know I'm a famous Crystal Empire racer, but I hate it. A lot.

I mean, I love to race, but everything else is just, well, worthy of being hated. An endless line of fan girls wanting an autograph, all the interviews. It kind of makes me wonder if it's all worth it.

I miss all of my friends.

I miss her.

Okay, Flurry is way out of my league, I'll admit that. She is an Alicorn princess. I haven't talked with her in forever.

Flurry. Her oversized wings, her blue eyes-SHUT UP WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! Moving on.

I was at the second round of the race. There were going to be three total races so all of my competitors could race.

I was waiting for my turn to race (Duke and Rex had just taken off) when I heard an old friend yelling at me.

"FLARE! GET YOUR TAIL OVER HERE AND TALK TO FLURRY!"

Wait, Flurry?!? I kind of fell of the bench. Amethyst flew down from the stands.

"Long time, no see," she said.

"You too."

"Need some help, lover boy?"

"If you stop calling me that."

"Can't make any promises."

She put her wing out for me. I got up and Amethyst began teasing me again.

"Does somebody want to see Flur?"

"Maybe."

"She's getting us snacks. She'll be back in a second."

"Uh, why are you guys here?"

"I showed Flur the flyer and she wanted to come."

"When will she be here?"

"Don't get excited, but she should be here any second."

Then, she flew down to us. She looked almost the same as when I last saw her.

"Solar!" She ran up and hugged me. I saw Amethyst wink at me. "I missed you." I blushed a bit and Amethyst smiled. Flurry stopped hugging me.

"I missed you too, Flurry."

Like the new cover? I made it at http://covercreator.net/covercreator.php and it's SUPER easy to use! ~Thia