CHAPTER 27: Final Battle

We were back in Canterlot. Most of the buildings had black crystals covering them, and the ponies that managed to dodge the Elements were hiding. Me and the six Elements prepared for what was next. The Disharmonic looked to be prepared.

"Well well, what do we have here?" said Dark Star. "It's the Elements of Boringness." I rolled my eyes. That's the best you can do?

"It's the Elements of Harmony," said Claire. I walked in front of everyone else, a smile on my face.

"And they're about to kick your butt."

You know those moments right before battles where the two sides just stare at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move? Ours lasted about ten seconds. A tumbleweed blew across the street. We all looked at it, very confused.

"Where did that come from?" asked Cotton Candy.

"Who knows?" I said. Cotton giggled.

Prism charged at us. Anthea froze her with her magic. Dark Star broke the spell and laughed. For someone my age, it sounded so old. Then again, she was kept alive for hundreds of years\ by her maniac father. Now that's something I'd never thought I'd say.

"You can't defeat us," said a lavender pegasus with a white mane and wing piercings. She had tons of black eyeliner on. "If we die, there will always be replacements. There will always be Disharmony."

"And there will always be Harmony to fight you."

The six of us started glowing. My horn lit up. The glow from the other five was passed over to me, the Element of Magic.

I was supposed to finish them off.

The magic was too much for me. Every vein in my body was bursting with magic, and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I concentrated as hard as I could on the six Disharmonic ponies and fired.

I stumbled to the ground. The corners of my vision were turning black, and my eyelids were getting heavier. I saw something amazing before I blacked out.

An Alicorn made of black smoke, with glowing red eyes flew into the air, and poofed. The Disharmonic fainted.

That was Nightblade. The black cloud pony was Nightblade, the Princess of Disharmony.

We had done it. We had won.

I let darkness take me and closed my eyes. 

Hai! I have a late start today, so I wrote this! I also drew this a few weeks ago-

Cool, huh? I gotta go. I'll look at my notifications when I get back! -Thia <3