☯Scars to your beautiful☯

•••••••••••••••••••••••Cyn POV•••••••••••••••••••••

My wifey got me feeling like the queen and it hurts me that she don't feel like one. Everything shouldn't be about me. She got my flowers from the bouquet, Mimi some pretty girly ass shoes

The boys some games, King some clothes, Domo new glasses, and herself nothing

The boys some games, King some clothes, Domo new glasses, and herself nothing. She isn't the only one that fucked up. I walked away and started to cry because i didn't want her nor the kids to see me cry. My wife shouldn't feel obligated to do this alone and i know joel might be disappointed in me.

Cyn: Mommy can you watch the kids for a minute so i can take Erica shopping and maybe do that belly casting thing?

Ma jen: Su-

Erica: Its not ab-

Tay|Mimi|King|Domo: Go mommy/Mama

I take her hand and stop at Victoria secret first. Erica loves lingerie and She knows i love her in them.

Cyn: Baby don't say anything because from day on, i was supposed to treat you like a queen, my queen to be in fact, AND I've got more to work on with you, myself, our kids, and our marriage. You need a carefree day too and now that you pregnant, you shouldn't be stressing if the surprises you did for me failed or passed. I know you and you always doubt yourself.....in bed, having sex...like just stop and Go with the flow.

Erica: But im supposed to help and show you love no matter what cyn. This is part of my way of showing it. Sometimes the little things are important. Materialistic things aren't everything.

I got what she was saying and an idea popped up in my head. Maybe we can do something calm and relaxing.

Cyn: I've got an idea

I grab her hand and go to the potter workshop. Its not full and and the instructor was in. Everyone looks at us and grasp.

Erica: Wha-

Cyn: We are normal like you guys and want to join. Is That fine with you guys? Instructor?

Instructor: That would be an honor and we have an opening spot. Together or separate?

Cyn: Together * Looked at E and smile*

He put us near the back and i put her in front of me and sat her in between my legs. I never did this either but its something me and her can learn together.

Instructor: Imma get you two started okay?*smiling* congrats by the way

Erica: Thanks...Its gotta get out of me soon*laughing* its moving now babe

I watch her belly move and I've remember domo doing that to me. Its the most beautiful thing in sight because you realize that something is in you yunno....