☯ Chapter Thirty Nine

Erica POV

Cyn Has Been Nothing But Fucking Fantastic And After What Happen In Miami, She Took Me Out And Catered Me All Night Just For Me To Feel Love. She Was So Uncomfortable At The Club But We Still Had A Good Time And I Mean No Body Could Have Touched Me Nor Say Hi. My Baby Was They Ass But I Didn't Mind.

During Her Press Conference, She Came To My Aid Because Mimi Was Running A Fever And Screaming

During Her Press Conference, She Came To My Aid Because Mimi Was Running A Fever And Screaming. I Had No Idea What To Do And She Came. She Had A Gig But Missed It For Us. That Night She Woke Me Up Out Of My Sleep And Did This For Me. I Balled Like A Baby Even Though I Didn't Feel Good.

And No We Did Not Have Sex

And No We Did Not Have Sex. I Thought That's What She Wanted But We Sat Down And Talk. Like Really Talk Such As My Past And Her Issues. I've Learned That I Have To Be Careful As Well Because She Isn't All Happy And Giddy. It Was An Amazing Night And We Also Did Body Paint. She Brought Us To Our Room Around Five In The Morning. Stella And Albee Took The Kids Back Home And We Just Enjoyed Ourselves. I Got More Tattoos And She Was There By My side.

Its All The People That Had My Back And Has Been There For Me

Its All The People That Had My Back And Has Been There For Me. I Still Gotta Get Stella But I Don't Know Where.

The Only Bad Thing That Happened Was We Got Into A Big Argument About Something That Will Effect Mimi, Which Led Me To Get Checked. She Went Into Her Records And It Says That She Got Treated For HIV. I Knew But Never Said Anything About It. Mimi Doesn't Have It But They Thought She Had Traits Of It Considering That I Used To Stay High And Didn't Know What Was Going Up My System. That Was The First Time We Have Ever Been Apart. Plus Once Mimi Got Sick It Was Gonna Come Out Anyways. We Met Back Up On Mother's Day And Started Seeing A Therapist. Its Helping But I Really Don't Want This. I'm Doing It For Cyn And Our Family. She Sees Someone Else And The Results Of This Shows. Cyn Sees Me As A Child That Needs Help Sometimes But I Can A Big Girl. Like I Can Wash My Own Ass. We Aren't Perfect But She Really Meant What She Said About Not Leaving Me Alone, Which Makes Today More Special. Today I'm Going To Be Doing The Surprises. Tonight I Want To Show That I Love Her And I'm Sorry For Not Being Truthful Completely With Her. Maybe She Will Forgive And Sees I Can Do For Mines As Well.

Stella: So Are You And Cyn Talking Again? * Holding Up King*

Erica: Yes We Do * Smiling* But You Can Still Feel The Tension. It Wasn't Even My Fau- Well Kind Of But Raul Have Aids And I Was High. * Bathing Mimi*

Albee: Well By The Big Hole Into The Wall She Was Gonna Blow Up Bitch.

Erica: She Was And I Think I Met Her Inner Devil. I Know I Did Wrong But That My Baby For Life. I Mea-

Jazmina: Mama * Pulling On My Necklace*

Erica: Yes Baby * Carrying Her Out The Tub In Her Room*

Jazmina: No Mama* Looking Around*

Erica: Mama Is Gonna Be Here Soon Okay Baby. She Will Read You Your Ariel And Have A Fun Night Night Baby* Putting On Her Jammies*

Stella: Is She Okay And Healthy?

Erica: Well She Has The Sniffles But That's It. She Doesn't Have Aids But Its Possible That She Can Easily Get It.

Albee: So You Kn...Never mind I Was About To Say Some Dumb Shit.

Erica: Oh But Tonight I Hope By Our Next Appointment And After I See My Anger Management Doc We Will Move On And On Better Terms.

Stella: We All Want That For Y'all. Mimi Can't Live In Another Broken Home.

Erica: I Know * Looking At Her Play* I Have Learned My Lesson And I Don't Plan On Leaving Or Losing Cyn.

See Why Bad Things Happen To Good People? Do You Think Its Fair? Vote And Comment What You Think And Give Suggestions. I Listen To Y'all. Lol