☯Chapter Three

* An Early Update But Still Read The Previous Chapter*

Erica POV

No This Can't Be Happening!! I'm Early And Scared Ass Hell. After Being On The Streets For Four Mouths And Barely Eating Enough For Two Anything Can Happen. He's Has A Higher Percentage To Have Medical Issues Or Even Worse... Dying. Cyn Trying To Sooth Me Lightens The Pain But Doesn't Help The Fact My Pussy Is Feels Like I've Been Constipated And It Finally Wants To Come Out BIG TIME!!

Cyn: Hey I Need You To Breath And Grab My Hands. What's Your Name?

She Laces Her Fingers With Mine As She Held Me In Her Arms. Her Hands Are So Soft And Warm. It Feels Good Too Be In Someone Embrace. Stranger Or No Stranger. Just In General.

Erica: Erica Oh God * Squeezing Her Hands* Make It Stop Please * Sobbing*

Cyn: Beautiful Name * Stoking My Hands With My Thumb* I'm Cyn

Erica: He's Too Early Unle-

We Pulled Up To The Entrance Of St.Paul's Hospital

Stella: We Are Here

She Got Out And Picks Me Up Bridal Style And Carried Her. Stella,I Think That Is Her Name, Is Killing My Ears.

Stella: SOMEONE HELP SHE'S IN LABOR!!!

I Notice Some Doctors Squad Up And Rush Toward Me.

Doctor One: What's Her Name?

Thank God For Her Cause I'm In Too Much Pain To Even Say Anything.

Cyn: It's Erica

Doctor Two: We Need To Get This Baby Out Now. Fuck The Shot Right Now!! And The Heart Beat Is Low

Doctor Three: Come On The Baby Is About Is Droping * Rushing Her To The Back*

As They Rush Me To The Back She Still Has My Hand Until The Doctor Stopped Her. She Mouth To Me 'Its Gonna To Be Okay'. Why Is She Being So Nice To Me? I Mean I Have Nothing To Offer. I'm Nothing And Deep Down I Know My Son Won't Be My Arms For Long.

They Took Off My Pants And Put My Feet Up On These Metal Panels Then I See Her Again. Why Is She Staying? Cyn And The First Doctor Rushing Into The Room. She Came By My Side And Grab My Hand.

Cyn: Told You Its Gonna Be Okay * Stoking My Cheek*

Erica: Who Are Yo- SHITT

Doctor Three: Okay Miss Its Time To Push. 1...2...3 Push

Erica: AHHHHH * Screaming As I Push*

Doctor Three: Okay Breath Good Job. I Already See The Head

Cyn: See You Are Doing Great * Smiling At Me*

****************************
Cyn POV

OMG I Can't Believe I'm About To See Someone Give Birth. I Have A Loving For Babies And Want To Be A Mom One Day But This Feels Different. I Don't Know What It Is But I Am Going With My Gut. We Got In Just In Time For Her To Push.

Cyn: Told You Its Gonna Be Okay * Stoking Her Cheek*

Erica: Who Are Yo- SHITT

Doctor Three: Okay Miss Its Time To Push. 1...2...3 Push

Erica: AHHHHH * Screaming As She Push*

Doctor Three: Okay Breath Good Job. I Already See The Head

Cyn: See You Are Doing Great * Smiling As I Look At Her*

Ten Hours later..................

Doctor Two: Your Beautiful Baby Boy Is Here

???: * Crying*

OMG I'm In Tears Right Now!!!

The Doctor Hand Her The Baby And She Has The Most Beautiful Smile On Her Face.

Erica: He's Alive * Crying*

Cyn: Yeah He Is And Beautiful * Crying As Well*

Erica: Do You Want To Hold Him?

Cyn: I Would Be Honored

She Gently Give Him To Me.

Cyn: Wow You Are Gorgeous And So Tiny * Laughing As I Put My Pinky Through His Little Palm*

Erica: Thank You

Cyn: No Don't Think Me. This Probably Has Been The Most Amazing Thing I Experienced. He Has Gray Eyes.

Erica: My Little Heartbreaker * Softly Giggles*

The Doctor Takes Him For Testing. Right Now Its Just Me And Her. I Don't Know What Just Happen Fully But Helping Someone Makes Me Happy. That's Something Money Can't Buy. I'm Sitting In The Chair Watching Her Sleep And She Keeps Shifting. I Would Too. I Hate Hospitals. People Die Here And It Doesn't Rub Me The Right Way. Even Though She's Dirty I Slightly Push Her Up So I Can Get Behind Her And Hold Her In My Arms But She Woke Up.

Erica: What Are You Doi-

Cyn: Shhh Just Sleep * Wrapping My Arms Around Her Waist*

She Dose Off After About Ten Minutes. She's Snores And Its Too Cute. She Is So Small But Tall Ass Fuck.

Cyn: This Is One Cruel World * Putting My Chin On Top Of Her Head*

Two Hours Later.......................

She Woke Up About An Hour Ago And Her Stomach Was Loud And Clear. I Told Her I'll Get Her Something To Eat And She Kept Saying She's Fine. After Convincing Her I'm Fine With It I Got Stella To Get Something From McDonalds. I Snuck It To The Room And Once She Opened The Bag That Shit Was Gone. Like Damn Eat The Bag While You At It! This Is Sad And I Worry About The Baby.

Erica: Thank You *Sipping On The Sprite*

Cyn: Look Its No Big Deal And I'm Happy You Have Something On Your Stomach.

Erica: Why Are Being So Nice? Why Did You Stay And Hold My Hand? I Can't Even Repay You.

Cyn: Being Able To Care For Someone Else And Not Myself Makes Me Hap-

Doctor: Ah I See You Are Finally Awake. * Pushing The Baby In* I Know A Nurse Usually Do This But You Have One Remarkable Case.

Erica: * Sitting Up But Still In My Arms* So Good News?

Doctor: Well You Can Say So But...

This Is Why I Hate Doctors. There Is Always A But In Everything And Knows It Makes The Patient Nervous And Scared.

Cyn: But What * Nervously Asking*

Doctor: Well The Good News Is That For You Being Under Weight And Lack Of Nutrition And No Prenatal Meds He's Is Healthy As A Kite But As For You. It Was Possible For You To Fall In A Comma While Giving Birth But You Didn't. Your Son Weights Five Pounds,Three Ounces.

Erica: OMG That's Great * Tearing Up*

Cyn: * Picking Him Up* Did You Hear That Cutie! You Are Healthy Lil Man. * Fist Pumping A Little Bit With My Free Arm In The Air*

Erica: * Laughing*

Doctor: Here's The Bad News Though. All The Mother And Kids Rehabs That Is In Our Distance And Some Out Of State Is Full. Under You Condition He Most Likely Will Be Placed Under Temporary Foster Care Until You Are Stable. Unless There Is Someone In Your Family That Can Take Him.

Erica \Cyn:.................................

Vote And Comment What You Think About This Chapter And Their Reaction.