☯ Chapter Fouteen

***************Erica POV**************

Its Been A Week Since Mari And Selene Death, The Kids Been With Our Parents Cause We Don't Want Them To See Mama Cyn Go Crazy, The Baby Came Home With Us, Joel And His Family Death And Funeral, And Since Cyn Hasn't Looked At Me , Held Me, Loved Me, Or Take Her Meds.

She Works More In The Room And Finds Pleasure In Porn When Its Late. Truthfully I Am Not Scared But Worried. She Rubs And Kiss My Belly But Never Give Me Attention. Cyn Cries And Won't Let Me Hold Her. Baby Armenia Loves Her And Cyn Helps Me With Her But Doesn't Acknowledge Me. The Kids Doesn't Know About Us Fighting And See This As Time With Our Family. Plus They Haven't Seen Kelani.

Me And Cyn " Talks" Are Formed Through Text And We Work On Our Line Separately. Cyn Does Lashes Out On Me And Sometimes I Even Slap Her And She Just Laughs And Walks Away. I Love Cyn And I Tried Everything. Shes Needs To Takes Her Meds Before I Have To Send Her Back For Help. My Help Ain't Shit To Her. As For Me, I Miss The Girls And Can Help But To Stare At Mari's Pictures. I Didn't Mean To Kill Her And Now My Life And Marriage Is Practically Over. Cyn Has Primary Custody Of The Kids And Can Take Them Away Of She Wants To.

Right Now I Am Breast Feeding Baby Armenia.

Her Full Name Is Armenia Marleah Selene Mentana

Her Full Name Is Armenia Marleah Selene Mentana. She Is The Sweetest And See Her Mother All Over Her. How Can You Tell A Child You Killed Their Mother Trying To Protect Their Wife. She Is The Only Thing Thats Keeping Us From Screaming At Each Other. I Never Thought Be That Couple To Always Fight And Be Stuck.

Nicki, Bey, And Rih Knows About What Happened And Fuss At Both Of Us. Stella Is Pissed At Both Of Us And Won't Talk To Us. Its Sad That This Is My Most Likely My Future.

Thump...Thump...

I Heard Cyn Footsteps And She Stood At The Door Way Looking Tired And Stressed In A Long T-Shirt With One Of Her Eye Brows Cocked Up. She Held Pat Her Shoulder And I Simply Just Nod And Give Her The Baby. She Took The Baby And Walked Out The Room.

I Pull Up My Bra And Just Fall Back On The Bed Reaching For My Pb&J Smackers Soft Bread Pie Sandwhich. I love These Things And Cyn Went Out Her Way To Buy Them Two Days Ago, Which Was Like 4 Hours Away. At Least She Still Cares For The Baby. I Am Four Months This Week And Got A Puge But Its Small.

The Kids Can't Wait And Want To Spend Time With Armenia. They Only Spent A Day With Her And They Are Protective Of Her And My Little Belly.

~~~~

I Walked Into The Kitchen To Start Dinner And Saw Cyn Laughing,Wishing She Would Laugh With Me Like That, On Her Phone And The Baby In Her Arms Sleeping. I Did Look Over And Saw Her Going Through Videos Of Mari Blowing Bubbles And Trying To Eat Them. My Heart Still Hurts And I Look At Her Picture On The Counter Top Sleeping

 My Heart Still Hurts And I Look At Her Picture On The Counter Top Sleeping

I Kiss The Picture And Start Dinner For Us. Of Course Cyn Leaves The Kitchen And Head Toward The Other Side Of The House She Sleeps In.

" Lord Just Another Day" Mumbling To Myself Trying To Hold Back Tears

**************Cyn POV**************

Blame Me The Bad Guy All You Want But I Am Good As Long As Our Kids Are Happy And Know We Are Together. I Am Always Angry With Everyone And I Stay Away From Erica. Fuck Her Ass Right Now....Now My Brother And His Family Gone Due To This Stupid As Necklace That's Worthless To Protect In My Opinion If It Killed My Loved Ones. I Threw That And The Cross At E Cause All It Did Was Cause Fucking Pain. Money Is The Root Of All Evils And Took Away The Most Memorable People In My Life.

All Me And E Does Is Scream And Fight Unless The Baby Is Up. I Prefer The Baby To Be With Me At Night And Erica Has Her During The Day Or I'll Just Get Her From E. Me And E Has Our Own Shit Under The Same Roof Besides The Entertainment Room. The Kids Knows We Are Having A Hard Time But We Are Trying To Keep Our Problems On The Low And Fake Everything In Public.

No I Don't Take My Meds And Have Episodes But I Ain't Hurting No Body Physically. Them Doctors And Therapists Can Suck My Dicsness In My Opinion.

Ding!

From Ekiene Kill 411: Are You Fine With Bake Chicken With Yellow Rice And Beans?

To Ekiene Killer 411: Yeah Its Fine And Water Will Be Fine For Tonight ✌

I Put My Phone On The Stand And Watch Armenia Sleep On My Chest. I've Always Wonder How Selene Would Feel To Hold And See Her Own Child. Deep Down I Know They Are Happy But They Coud Have Been Here

The News Once Again Play The Tragic Death Of My Brother And Peeps Over The News. My Mom Adopted Manny But He Will Never Understand Why His Parents Are Gon. His Brother Jose Was Just About Kings Age. Them Russian Niggas Took So Much From Me.

I Go Into The Kitchen And See Erica Being Handy With A Chef Knife And Was About To Cut Her Damn Hand Off Trying To Cut The Whole Chicken

" Nigga Be Fucking Careful" I Tell Her And She Looks At Me But Turn Back Around Mocking Me " So Fucking Petty Bitch" Grabbing A Cheese Stick

She Turns Around With The Knife In Her Hand And Got Too Close To My Face With It

" Oh So Now I Am Petty?! What Else I Am Besides Your PREGNANT Wife And Mother Of Children? You Disrespectful Pathetic Loony Ass Bitch!" Waving The Damn Knife In My Face

" I Was Not Fucking Pathetic When Yo Ass Was Begging For Them Damn Pies! Or When Yo Ass Needed Me When You Had No Where To Go With King!" She Step Back And Put The Knife Down " That's What I Damn Thought You Passive Aggressive Ho-

" Says The One Who Actually Is Damn Crazy And Deserve To Be In A Mental Institution. Go Beat And Rip Up Another Pillow And Online Pussy To Kill Your Attitude. Dumb Bitch!" She Spit In My Face....

I Wiped Her Spit Off Of My Face And Threw Her Damn Selena Globe On The Fucking Floor And Broke That Shit..She Lunged At Me And Missed

" BITCH! THAT'S FUCKING EXPENSIVE! THAT DID NOTHING TO YOUR PHYSCO ASS! I AM TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT CYNTHIA" She Screams And Does Extra As I Laugh At That Vein Pop Out Her Forehead

" Then Don't Ask Me For Shit If Aint For The Kids Then Hoe" Flipping The Bird And Walking Out Smiling Keeping My Cool As I Skip Out

I See Joel And My Babies Just Smiling In Our Family Portrait. Tears Had To Be Rushed Back Cause It Only Hurts More Since Them Bitches Can't Bring Them Back.

I Am Not Fighting With Her Pregnant With My Baby. Let Her Bitch Cause I Am Going Though Shit As It Is. Drake Did Worse....Hell Mary Did Worse. She's Pregnant By Rape Of A Transgender At The Place I Sent Her That I Call Hell. I Wont Pity No Body But Myself. Erica Can Flip Out....I Can Skip Dinner Tonight. It Ain't Nothing But A Silent Asylum In This House.

I Walk Into My Office And Pull Out A Hookah And Weed.....Fuck Her...Imma Get My Ass High For A Good Bit And The Baby Is Out For The Night Until Two In The Morning.

Ain't Shit She Can Do To Me To Stoop To Her Level. She Can Spit, Slap, Hit Me With A Belt For All I Care But I Am Not Finna Hit Her. That Just Ain't Me Cause I Do Love Her And Won't Be The Blame For This Miscarriage

She Needs To Masturbate And Shut The Hell Up Complaining

Vote And Comment Below What You Think About Cyn And E......Told Yall I Am Done Being Mr. Nice Guy For A Bit But Aint No body Cheating Or ETC