☯Chapter Thirty Seven

-2 updates in one day-
And another two weeks offs lol love you guys

**************Erica POV***********
I gave them a good ten minutes to think and i see eat as i listen to and watch my baby interview with on Lani phone. My baby is changing for the good and hopefully before the baby comes, it will be better. Can't raise a baby in a broken home. I'm the factor of that.

Erica: I have family matters to intend to in two hours and you had ten minutes. Mom you have the floor.....

Sonia: Kids rather be away from parents.....

Linda: Yea...

Erica: Well mother dearest it's all about protection, love, support, and caring. You are elderly and just gave birth, dad here could break his back anytime, and your kids here are the ones that fail to tell you that i was actually willingly to come to see two years ago while you were sick.

Jason: Well i have my own life...im the one that told you about this. I'm out this. My girl and i live in Alabama.

Erica: That ain't far from texas by plane. That's just a long ass drive. Linda....your husband is the one that recommended cause your business is in Austin texas. Lisa, you are still school and its here. Thats leaves pops and ma.

Brian: But my jo-

Erica: They have better jobs there than here. That's partially why we are moving there before the baby is born. 5
4
3
2

Sonia: Fine Erica you win* turning on her side and hide her face into the pillow* You got what you want...

Erica: I didnt want it this way but you guys really hurt me with this. I seriously do love you and its not out of bitterness. Mom* going to her side* mommy.....

Brian: Erica please just go. You know How she can be* laying by her* Linda can you change Zunia and Mateo? We gotta leave soon. I've got work in three hours.

Erica: I can do it....Im not leaving for being truthful. Mommy im happ-

Lisa: Erica just dress them and attend your family matters. We've got ma. I will transfer and move in with her. I'm stable and can transfer jobs as a journalist.

I looked at them and back at ma. Jason brings extra clothes and carseats in. Mom held on to her pillow and it hurt that she thinks this is a game. It sucks my dad still have to work at his age and mom just had babies. I change Mateo first and strap him in

Erica: Hey buddy* wiping my tears* Im your aunt* holding his little hand* you be a good guy for your mommy * peck his cheek and he smile* here you go*giving him to Linda* Be good to him

Linda: Yea...I won't do my baby dirty and i know better. Thank you mommy for everything * walking away* see you in the car dad

Lisa: Gimme my baby* grabbing lani from Jason* She's all i got of my own * walking out*