☯ Cyn In Paradise ☯

Cyn POV

While Our Sex Tape Played, I Knew She Get Excited Or Aroused Because Who Wouldn't Get Turned By Two Hot Women Fucking And That Its Yourself At That. I've Seen Plenty Of Homos Masterbate To Lesbian Porn And This Sex Tape Is What Has Been Keeping Me Sane For The Past Two Days. I Just A Fucking Amazing Fuck From My Wife One Good Time Again To Be Honest.

She Walks Me Over To The Chair And Sits Me Down But We Never Broke Eye Contact As Always. I Pull Her Into Me, In Between My Legs, By Her Pockets And Kiss Her Set Of Full Lips. She Tries To Move In Close As Possible But Not Squishing My Belly With Hands Gripping On To My Hips As Our Lips Smoothly Glide Within Each Other Other. Her Teeth Sinks In My Lips Causing Me To Moan Out Softly And My Pussy Happy. I Felt Her Tongue Slither Over Her Bite And I Took That As A Chance At Entrance. I Died In Pleasure When I Felt Her Dart Her Tongue In My Mouth And She Holds My Face. I Grip On To Her Fitted White Tee As Her Lips Left Mine And Trail Down To My Jaw...Then Softly On My Neck. She Holds My Chin Up And Gently Grasp My Skin In Between Her Lips That Cause My Heart To Beat Faster And The Heat In Between My Legs Rapidly Increase. " mmm yes daddy" Biting Down On My Bottom Lips As I Enjoy The Wave Of Pleasure Go Through My Body. This Baby Is Gonna Have High Sexual Appetite....Erica Has Amazing Lips. She Digs Her Fingers In My Inner Thighs As She Finds My Spot. I Jolted A Bit But Soon Relaxed As Her Lips Slightly Pull On My Skin. I Get Goosebumps Just From Her Breathing Felt Against My Neck. My Fingers Run Through Her Hair As Her Teeth Clitch On To My Sweet Stop And I Wrap My Legs Tightly Around Her Waist. " oh fuck baby...harder pleasee" Practically Scratching Her Shoulders As I Go Into La La Land. " Ah Shit Papi...Fuck Meee" Our Sex Tape Puts Me Deeper Into Bliss. I Can Just Imagine Erica Riding My Fingers As She Scream My Name. My Breathing To Get Over When I Almost Cummed. She Pulls Aways And Has This Smirk With Her Eyes Lighter Than Normal. I Know Its On And Popping Now.

She Gets Up And Slowly Strip Her Layers Of Clothes As If It She Is Stripper Down To Her Bra And Thongs. Oh God...She Is Wearing The Light Pink NU unseen Lingerie Set With Crystal Diamonds. She Walks Up To Me, Lift Me Up, Turn Me Around, And Stood Me On My Knees In The Chair.

Cyn: Baby What Are You Doing?

Erica: Expanding My Horizons Baby

Not Too Long After, I Felt Her Behind Me And Something Warm On Being Rubbed On Me. This Shit Feels So Good And I Felt Erica's Wet Kisses Down My Back. I Put My Head And Closed My Eyes Enjoying Her Hands. She Undo My One Piece And My Breast Falls A Bit. Her Fingers Linger Across My Small Back Dimples And The Warm Oil Drip Down My Thighs. Her Hips Moves In Sync With Mine As Her Front Grinds Against My Ass And She Holds My Hips So....Manly. i Actually Like This. I Place My Hand On Her Thigh And Lean Back Into Her. Also Place My Hands On Top Of Hers. My Center Never Been So Soaked For Her Like This And It Feels....Different. The More Confident...Better Sex I Guess. "Daddy Please No More Teasing...I Want You" Breathing Into Her Neck Whimpering In Plea. " Daddy Got This" She Picked Me Up And Laid Me On The Bed. Her Bra And And Panties Gets Flung Somewhere Else And So Does The Rest Of My Lingerie. The Heals Stayed On. I Looked At Her Boobs And Notice Something.

Cyn: Did You Take The Silicon On Your Boobs?

Erica: I Kind Of Had Because I Started To Get Saggy And No Body Wants A Saggy Tittie Wife At 27

Cyn: I Like Your Boobs Either Way....But Natural Is Better Papi

Erica: iight Bet *Smirking At She Lays In Between My Legs*

She Attachs Her Lips To Mine Again But Not For Long. Her Butterfly Kisses Stopped Once She Reached My Boobs. I Felt Her Tongue Lightly Swirl Around My Nipple And Look Up At Me. She Pulled My Legs Around Her Waist And Took No Time Drinking My Milk From My Boobs. It Doesn't Hurt Anymore And I Feel Relieved After She Drunk From The Other. My Milk Is Just Dripping From Her Mouth As She Slurp And Licked Her Lips. "Mmm sweet mami" Lightly Twirling Her Finger Around My Nipples. " Daddy That Feels Good" My Breast Are Really Sensitive Since I've Became Pregnant. She Gets Up And Grab The Whip Cream And Chocolate Covered Cherries. Also A Bottle Of Pineapple Juice. I've Got Strawberries, Blueberries, Melted Chocolate, Three Cans Of Whip Cream, Twizzlers, Hot Candy Wax, Suckere...Anything Sweet Or Juicy You Name It I Got It. She Squats Down To Pussy And Tease My Opening With Her Her Fingers As She Pours Pineapple Juice Down My Thighs. She Licks And Suck The From My Inner Thighs To My Ass Cheeks Then Pour Some Down The Front Of My Pussy And It Drips Down My Pussy. After That, She Grabs The Can Of Whip Cream And Strap All Over My Pussy, Top To Bottom, Cause Me To Jump A Little From The Coldness. Of Course She Smirks And Split The Cherry In Her Mouth. Next Thing I Know I Felt Her Long Tongue Slurp Up My Pussy And I Let Out A Soft Moan. The Tip Of Tongue Came In Contact With My Clit And I Nearly Jumped Out Of My Skin And Gripped On To The Sheets As She Has Her Dessert Down In My Pussy. I Feel Liquid Go Inside Me " Fuck Baby What Are YOU Doing" Shivering With A Soft Laugh As My Mind Go Into Cloud Nine