☯ Chapter Twenty Six

Cyn POV

Damn I Saw This Coming But Its Fair To Tell Her After Hearing What She's Been Through.

Cyn: Well Since We Are Playing ' Let's Cry About The Past With Babies' * Laughing* I Might As Well Tell You From The Beginning But Under One Condition.

Erica: I'm Sorry Cyn But My Pu-

Cyn: Tf?! * Laughing* No Babe Even Though That Might Not Be Bad Either You Know * Looking Under The Covers With One Eye* And Not Panties Babe * Licking My Lips*

Erica: Hell To The Fucking No Cyn. She's Hurting Like A Bitch And You Weren't Here To Help Me. So What Is The Condition?

Cyn: Ugh Fine * Putting The Cover Back Down* Be That Way. I Want The Babies In My Arms And Your Head In My Lap This Time. Oh And Let Me Play Grand Theft Auto Five All Night. * Smiling*

Erica: Bitch You Said One So The Babies And Me Is The Option Game Freak.

Cyn: And I'm Proud Too

She Shakes Her Head At Me And Gives Me King First Since He's The Lighter Than Jazmina. Jazmina Don't Like Moving Once She's Comfy So E Just Laid Her On Her Chest While Erica's Head Is In My Lap.

Cyn: You Comfortable?

Erica: I'm More Than Comfortable Babe* Smiling* I'm Happy

Cyn: Me Too Babe * Running My Fingers Through Her Hair* You Ready?

Erica: Yes Babe * Laughing* I'm Waiting........

Cyn: Okay * Sighs*So It All Started When Me And My First Love\ Ex Best Friend* Leaning Closer To The Vent* Decided To Go Further With Our Friendship After 10 Years Of Being My Bestie. We Liked Each Other And I Almost Even Proposed To Her On Our Graduation Day. I Coward Out Though, Which I'm Glad I Did. I Have Admit She Did Have Me Wrapped Around Her Little Finger All Through High School When We Were Together. She Was The First Girl That Made Me Realize I Was A Lesbian. Before Her It Was Countless Dates With Boys And Most Barely Made It To A Second One. She Made Me Feel Loved And Me So Happy Until We Got Out Of High School. She Started To Change. Like She Was Never A Party Animal, Smoker, Drinker, And Etc Until The Summer After We Just Finished High School. She Started Meeting New People With Her Job And I Was Just Starting Nu. It Was A Struggle. Mary Would Go Out And Dress Up For Any Occasion. She Had This One Dude Name Andrew. He Was A Cool Ass Fuck Guy But Him And Mary Was Always Staring At Each Other. They Would Always Mumble When I'm In The Room. I Had My Suspicious But I Didn't Think She Would Do Me So Dirty*Tearing Up* I Just Came Home From Work After A Long Night At The Club. I Used To Bartend At A Strip And Hated It But It Paid Well. So I Go To My Place, The One Me And Mary Was Gonna Live Together In, And I Knew Something Was Off Before I Got To My Porch. Once I Got To The Door I Heard Mary Scream * Crying Lightly* I Almost Broke My Door Down Trying To Get To Her But When I Did I Was Mislead. She Was Butt Ass Naked Fucking Andrew On The Fucking Kitchen Table On Her Knees With There Lips Connected To Each Other As He's Pulling Her Hair* Erica Wipes My Tears* . Out Of Anger I Beat His Ass And Left Him Walking Home Nakey In The Cold. As For Her I Grabbed Her Shit And Threw Them Outside. Along With Her. She Called And Called But I Didn't Pick Up. We Spent Three Months Apart Before We Even Started Talking. She Tried To Explain Using Alcohol And Weed As An Excuse But I Wasn't Buying It. I Was Still Miserable And I Loved Her So I Gave Her Another Chance. Yes We Argued A lot But I Loved This Girl. I Gave Her Everything And Still Rocked With Her Until The Day She Made Me Fucked Up In The Pussy. We Were Drunk...Well I Was Tipsy And Both Of Us Wanted To Have Some Fun. We Are Having Sex And I Haven't Not Once Used A Dildo. She Brought A Sixteen Inch Long Ass Bitch. I Was Like Helll Nooo And She's Like Hellll Yes Just Smirking. Before I Knew She Hand Me Pinned Down By My Legs And Feet With Ropes Tied To The Bed. She Watches Me Cry * Crying* As She Fucks Me. I Wasn't Ready To Loose My Virginity. All I Saw Was Blood And She Pushed It All Into Me As I Scream. She Finally Stops But Doesn't Help Me. The Next Morning I Had Drag My Self To The Hospital. That's The Day I'll Never Forget. Mary Caused Me Not To Have Babies And That Bitch Didn't Care. All She Said Was Oh But When I Called She Was Fucking While I'm At The Hospital Bleeding An Ocean Out Of My Pussy. I Had To Get Surgery And If I Do Get Pregnant The Baby Will Probably Die. I Never Used A Strap On Until You Came Along. Two Years Ago I Wouldn't Even Have Looked At One. You Were First Without Being Forced. I Don't Know What Mary Did Was Rape Or Not But That Wasn't Love. * Wiping My Tears* No One Wants A Girl With A Fucked Up Pussy.

Erica:...........................

That's Right Mary Fucked Up Her Pussy And Cheated But How Will Erica Take This? Should Cyn Just Show Her The Room? Vote And Comment What You Think.