zonae falls for zayn

Zonae

All these sweaty ass bodies grinding against one another was making me crave a smoke. Its too damn stuffy in here and the smell of musk and sweat was making me nauseous.

I need to get out of here.

I slipped through the crowd like a shadow.

I made it outside and let out a sigh of relief.

I took a cigarette out of my pocket and lit the end of it, breathing in the toxins.

"Well Well Well... If it isn't Little Drummer Girl." he chuckled.

"Waddaya' want, pal?" I turned away from the dark haired devil and took another drag of my heaven stick.

"You know those are bad for you, right?" He laughed while lighting one himself.

"Oh, you're one to talk." I smirked at him, leaning on the back wall.

"Whateva." His accent was kind of sexy, I had to admit.

"By the way love, my name is Zayn."

Zayn? What a unique name! Its so... odd but in the best way possible. Like my name. La'Zonae. I have a extremely unique name.

Zayn. He says it is sexy.

"Hmmm...Zayn... I like it. My name is La'Zonae but I go by Zonae." I gave him a genuine smile.

I think I'm gonna like him..

"Well Zonae , Would you like to get to know one another over a cuppa?" He took one last drag and crushed the butt.

I like the way he said my name.

"Uhm.. What's a cuppa?" I blushed slightly in embarrassment.

He laughed a good hearty laugh and took my hand.

"Its tea Zonae. Its just tea." He laughed some more and pulled me along the sidewalk.

"Wait, where are we gonna get cuppa ?" I gasped out as he halfway dragged me to the parking lot.

"Well my flat of course." He laughed, watching me struggle to keep up with him.

A dark haired devil I tell you!

"We can just take my car." I retorted as if it were the obvious answer.

"Well then what are we waiting for Z? GET A MOVE ON!!" I laughed and raced to my car, Zayn hot on my tails.

Do you ever get that feeling where you just know something bad is gonna happen?

"ZO WATCH OUT!!"

Bright lights were coming at me fast. Only, my feet was cemented to the ground. I couldn't move.

My life flashed before my eyes.

Just as I thought it was the end, I was shoved onto the hard concrete ground.

I blinked a couple of times and saw a disoriented Zayn. I could faintly hear him cursing and limping around.

Wait.

Limping around?

I groggily sat up and he rushed over to shove me back down.

"Shh, lay back down you may have a concussion. We need to take you to the hospital." He was panicking, speaking a language I had never heard of.

I faintly remember me grabbing my keys and pushing the unlock button. I felt him gently pick me up and carry me to my beloved hummer. He cursed slightly while trying to get in.

"big ass truck" came out of his mouth multiple times. I giggled but it probably came out as a strangled groan rather than a laugh.

"Hold on, I'll get you to a hospital." I faintly heard.

The voices in my head began to whisper loudly, completely drowning Zayn out.

Then a was falling.

Falling into a darkness that I couldn't get out of.

The last name I called out to was Zayn's.