Chapter 33

I woke up in the morning around 6 regretting all of last night. 1; I slept with Xavier knowing I shouldn't have. He was playing with my hand and I just melted away, he's so kind to me but treats me like shit any other time. "Sorry, hope I didn't wake you." I shook my head knowing he didn't, I just knew I had to leave. I pulled my hand away and started to get dressed.

"We made a deal, I completely went to far last night. It's not happening again Xavier. I know what I did and I've took your 'punishment', but I never want to do it again." He sat on his side of the bed looking at me with his gorgeous face just staring not speaking. So I walked out and locked myself in my room. He doesn't know I've had a lock put on but he'll soon find out if he follows me.

"You can lock yourself away Texas, but that wasn't the punishment, you broke out and stopped me from punishing you." Then he walked of. I'm screwed, at least I can leave sooner because I know damn well I'm falling hard for this boy. I heard him walk back up and stand by my door. "You made us miss the appointment yesterday so we're going today clean yourself up you smell of sex." Is there even such a thing? I mean smelling of sex, he's being ridiculous.

I jumped in the shower making sure to scrub myself extra hard to get this apparent smell off me and make me smell nice again, after about 30 minutes I jumped out and begun drying myself. I got ready and found a casual black dress that I've never wore and some sandals luckily my toes were painted the other day.

This is going to be a long and hard day.