Chapter 3

Monday night 7pm
"What are you doing here?" Caleb Ryder is at my dorm, I tried to close my door but he just put his foot there to stop me. "We need to talk! And get some clothes on I can't concentrate." Shit I'm still in my underwear.

"We don't need to talk, get out off my dorm now, before I scream. I don't know who you are or what you want but I want to be left alone." He just got so angry and lunged at me his hands grabbing my neck stopping my air way. "Don't test me Texas I haven't got time. You'll understand soon just stay away from me." He let go just in time because I felt like I was going to faint.

"You're stalking me." He just laughed and walked out. As soon as he walked out I started crying again, I called my father and asked him if he could get a lock on my door and some sort of camera system outside my dorm. They were here within an hour, they were requested to be sort of undercover luckily they sent a young technician.

The next day I was walking down to the cafeteria with Kenzie and King, they haven't realised I've got a massive bruise on my neck. Thanks makeup.

"So Ade, where did you go after Mr Ryder took you outside?" Oh yeah, I haven't told them what happened simply because I was shitting myself. As I got into the hall everyone was doing there own thing, eating, gossiping and being immature nothing new. As I was walking to my table someone poked my shoulder.

"Texas I've been looking for you all day." Panic took over I didn't know if I should scream, cry or run. So I excused myself from them and him and left the table completely ignoring him. "Texas wait. I" Scared angry and confused I stopped him. "Leave me alone Caleb, I've done what you've asked even though it's not actually me following you around." I tried to walk off but I knew he was following me.

"I said no Caleb, I don't know you and I don't want too." I was trying to hold back all the tears but I knew they was about to escape. "Did I do that to you?" Pointing at my neck and slowly trying to touch it. I pushed his hand away and ran to my dorm locking the door behind me.